DO YOU LIKE TO BE NUDE

Javierdude22: That line will trigger my sarcasm mode...so i'll just restrain myself this time...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Usually all the time at home. I keep a pair of sweat shorts in the computer desk drawer and in the foyer for when company arrives (female especially).

I skinnydip when possible, sleep nude and freeball.

There's nothing like 'natural.'

wvalady1968: In warm weather, I like to be nude when I'm alone.
Or sun bathing on the back deck where no one can see.

BRMSTN69: The clothes come off as soon as I hit the door. And if we have company (friends not family) I usually just were boxers or gym shorts. If they don't like it FUCK-EM, it's my house!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, definitely, in the privacy of my house when i'm alone. And since I live about 2 miles from the main road with no neighbors, I like to walk out to collect the paper in the buff. I also sleep nude when it's hot.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm actually more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist, so I like to see men nude before I disrobe, but then, yes, it is fun!

yung_n_hung: i love being nude.

ill take my clothes off after hours while still at work!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Rarely wear clothes at home and really enjoy the rare opportunities to be nude in the great outdoors. Always throw on at least shorts when company drops in...except for a few male friends who are used to my nudity and if anyone wants to use the hot tub, then stripping down is the rule...male or female.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend not to go around nude because you never know who is going to pop by. My family owns keys to my house, soooooooooooo..... besides, I don't it would be appropriate for my brothers to see me - that way.