DO YOU LIKE TO BE NUDE

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by bblumbee@Jun 2 2004, 03:44 PM
I tend not to go around nude because you never know who is going to pop by. My family owns keys to my house, soooooooooooo..... besides, I don't it would be appropriate for my brothers to see me - that way.
Sorry to say, but by the way you give your reason not liking to be in the nude,
sounds more that YOU feel uncomfortable being nude. Ofcourse no problem at all, but the explaination of family members having your housekeys and maybe passing by is a little strange excuse. Also the (not) appropriate thing with the bro is a little strange. What will happen when the family pass by and your in the shower? I hope they don't dropdead.. ;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Not quite completely nude:

There once was a sportin' young dude,

In the mood to cavort in the nude,

But being too shrewd,

To appear quite so crude,

Tied his plenitude up in a snood.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Of course, I love to be nude in the comfort of my own apartment. I sleep naked, and provided that I don't have anything pressing to do that afternoon, I'll usually stay this way for a couple of hours until I shower -- and even then, I'll freeball in some lounge pants. If I have company over, I'll obviously put something more "discreet" on.

Javierdude22:
Originally posted by yung_n_hung@Jun 2 2004, 04:01 AM
i love being nude.

ill take my clothes off after hours while still at work!
I hope your a nightwatchman...

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by lacsap1@Jun 2 2004, 11:13 PM

Sorry to say, but by the way you give your reason not liking to be in the nude,
sounds more that YOU feel uncomfortable being nude. Ofcourse no problem at all, but the explaination of family members having your housekeys and maybe passing by is a little strange excuse. Also the (not) appropriate thing with the bro is a little strange. What will happen when the family pass by and your in the shower? I hope they don't dropdead.. ;)
[/quote]
You know, lacsap, you are right. Modesty is something that is hugely commanded by my culture and has consequently been something that has been reared in my development, both socially and physically.

Cocerning my brother... he has came by when I was in the shower. The fortunate thing is that I do have an alarm system and camera, so I am able to see who enters my house. The bad thing is that the system is located in the study part of my bedroom. So, to be nude around the house could cause some problems... And, to further explain... my bathroom is located in the mastersuite... fortunately, that secures passerbys from seeing.

I will end with this... I suppose my discomfort does stem from a time when Timm did see me, by accident. It was a very uncomfortable experience... one I wish not to relive.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey girl... you may want to take back the keys. You need to keep track of your keys and even though it is family that has them, if they loose their keys, then your keys are out there too. Also, your family should show common courtesy of calling before they "pop" in.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BB,

Hope I didn't offended you in any way, or lett you withness all-over that "very uncomfortable experience" when your brother saw you in the nude.

But the question was very simple, DO YOU LIKE TO BE NUDE, or in other words are you an exhibitionist?

A simple NO will do it for me, but the more excuses you make, the more I think that something really uncomfortable happend. I don't need to know that your security system isn't close from your bathroom and I'm very sorry to hear that you are unable to watch the security camara from under the shower in case family members will visite you. But what suprised me the most is, why at earth do you give your family your housekeys, esspecially when you're terrified to take a shower, without having your whole family drinking coffee in your bathroom?

Javierdude22:
Originally posted by geo8x6@Jun 3 2004, 10:18 PM
Also, your family should show common courtesy of calling before they "pop" in.
In some cultures it is considered common courtesy that children appreciated what their parents did for them 20 something years of their lives, and 'popping' in means the door should be wide open and then some. We seem to have lost touch with that.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay, but the "courtesy" stops in front of the toilet or bathroom....and a knock or asking if it's okay to enter the bathroom should be compulsory for all, also family.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by lacsap1@Jun 3 2004, 06:59 PM
Okay, but the "courtesy" stops in front of the toilet or bathroom....and a knock or asking if it's okay to enter the bathroom should be compulsory for all, also family.
In my family the bathroom door stayed open unless occupied.

If you had to go and found the door closed, you had to wait your turn or head for the woods.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I think you guys should quit disecting BB's life, okay?

I mean, in my family, relatives pop over if they want a chat, but call for special occasions and meals and that, and the door is not left open, but it's closed sometimes when someone's in there...heck, I'm one of the few who bothers to lock.

On topic:
Are you still such an "exhibitionist" if other people are around?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually agree wholeheartedly with BB on the nudity in front of the family thing, I think it's icky. I don't mind being in my undies ifn front of my sister or daughter, but the rest I prefer to keep to myself. They do have keys to my place but never visit unannounced, if they did, I would be more cautious about nudity at home, It just wouldn't be comfortable for me.

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love being nude here, pretty much always nude at home, which does bring up the family issue, It is just me and my mom, and we are often nude around the house, im sure that all wierd and whatnot for most people, but not for us, but ah well, it's nice.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you guys for being a sensitive... Talk about paradigm shifts in thinking about explanations! Jav... thank you for your response... I was raised in an atmosphere to share and keep an "open door" policy, especially for family.

I suppose to answer the question, which I did consequently, but in a poor manner... I suppose i DO NOT like being nude.

gigantikok: Maybe I'll be the first to answer this way, but actually, I really don't like being needlessly nude.

I dont find it particularly comfortable to sleep naked. I usually have a t-shirt and underwear on.

I don't walk around naked because of the risk that I'll be seen (I like to leave my windows open) or that somebody will come to that door.

Unless there is a reason for me to be naked, I usually don't see a point to it.