• I prefer to pull out and cum over them

Votes: 72 28.6%

• Total voters

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There have been a few occasions in our nearly 32 years that I/we have chosen for me to cum outside of my wifes orifices, in those instances my preference was to cum on her nipples. This was usually because her vagina was out of action.

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Inside feels better, but outside the visual is great. I like watching my cum shootin' out -- feels real studly and all.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monty's Mom: So I called your house today, at two. You were still asleep, weren't you?
Monty: That's an understatement.
Monty's Mom: So what did you do last night? I trust my little angel didn't do anything immoral.
Monty: Well, ummm... Let's see. I started by getting completely hammered drunk. It was bad. Then drove, while intoxicated, to pick up this disease-infested hooker.
Monty's Mom: Uh huh...
Monty: From there... uh, let's see. Me and the hooker went back to my place...
Monty's Mom: The hooker and I.
Monty: Excuse me. The hooker and I went back to my place and from there... God, it was just a blur of intravenous drug abuse and unprotected sex, while taking the Lord's name in vain.
Monty's Mom: Dean, did you know that when Monty was a child everyone thought he was retarded?
Monty: Dean, doesn't my mom look old? I mean, much older than she rightfully should?
Monty's Mom: So why aren't you and Serena still together? I liked her.
Monty: I don't know. I guess it got old. We had a relationship based on orgasms.
Monty's Mom: Oh, how charming. You are being safe aren't you? I don't think I could handle the idea of you reproducing.
Monty: Come on, mom! Of course I'm being safe. I pull out.
Monty's Mom: Yes, well your father pulled out too but we've all seen the tragic end of that story.
Monty: You think I wanna have kids? Absolutely not! That's why I stick to anal sex.
Monty's Mom: If only I had been so lucky.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Spladle said:
Monty's Mom: So I called your house today, at two. You were still asleep, weren't you?
Monty: That's an understatement.
Monty's Mom: So what did you do last night? I trust my little angel didn't do anything immoral.
Monty: Well, ummm... Let's see. I started by getting completely hammered drunk. It was bad. Then drove, while intoxicated, to pick up this disease-infested hooker.
Monty's Mom: Uh huh...
Monty: From there... uh, let's see. Me and the hooker went back to my place...
Monty's Mom: The hooker and I.
Monty: Excuse me. The hooker and I went back to my place and from there... God, it was just a blur of intravenous drug abuse and unprotected sex, while taking the Lord's name in vain.
Monty's Mom: Dean, did you know that when Monty was a child everyone thought he was retarded?
Monty: Dean, doesn't my mom look old? I mean, much older than she rightfully should?
Monty's Mom: So why aren't you and Serena still together? I liked her.
Monty: I don't know. I guess it got old. We had a relationship based on orgasms.
Monty's Mom: Oh, how charming. You are being safe aren't you? I don't think I could handle the idea of you reproducing.
Monty: Come on, mom! Of course I'm being safe. I pull out.
Monty's Mom: Yes, well your father pulled out too but we've all seen the tragic end of that story.
Monty: You think I wanna have kids? Absolutely not! That's why I stick to anal sex.
Monty's Mom: If only I had been so lucky.

best.
post.
ever.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Without a doubt, I prefer to cum inside when fucking... cumming outside of her pussy (the only place I've ever cum with another person) just feels like on some level I'm rejecting her or like I'm afraid to finish the deed for fear of repercussions, yeah I'm a nutcase, what of it? It's just such a perfect way to end it all - you're alone, you spend your time getting her ready to take you in, you join together, and ever so slowly, as the waves of pleasure come and go, you build to that ultimate release, a mixing of your juices after a mixing of your bodies... it really is the most beautiful thing in the world you can do with another person, hands down (cocks up).