Do You Like to Expose Your Penis In Public Places?

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love to but usually shy away from it. At the gym and places that it's "acceptable" I do like it. I love pissing outdoors (even in trough type urinals indoors) because anyone can see my cock - it makes me feel really virile. I did get really pissed last summer and I chucked off my trousers and underpants and walked home from a party totally bare from the waist down...I wish I could remember it...my friends thought it was pretty funny though!

Reactions: cockmonkey

canihavu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello People, do you like to expose your penis in public places like showers in swmming houses, etc? And if it is so, why?

I don't like to expose myself per se, but I do like to go commando and let it swing. It's funny to see the women pretend not to notice, lol.

Not necessarily in public, but definitely in front of others, especially other guys. When I catch someone gawking, I simply leave it hanging out that much longer. It is a good way to find straight guys who like to suck cock and also an excellent way for the word to get out to married women who like it big. I have a couple I party with right now because I took a long piss in front of the husband. I have been fucking his wife for about six months, once a week while he watches. He has been sucking me off since that first exposure and about a month a go, I had him do it in front of his wife. She was totally turned on that her hubby was blowing the man who fucks her regularly. I have gotten about 6 wives this way in about the last 10 years. When u catch them looking, they are interested. When you catch them gawking, they want to play. Honestly, it works better with husbands than with the women. I love fucking a guy's wife or girl in front of him. They can actually watch those inner lips get drug out and punched back in.

Kodak

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not necessarily in public, but definitely in front of others, especially other guys. When I catch someone gawking, I simply leave it hanging out that much longer. It is a good way to find straight guys who like to suck cock and also an excellent way for the word to get out to married women who like it big. I have a couple I party with right now because I took a long piss in front of the husband. I have been fucking his wife for about six months, once a week while he watches. He has been sucking me off since that first exposure and about a month a go, I had him do it in front of his wife. She was totally turned on that her hubby was blowing the man who fucks her regularly. I have gotten about 6 wives this way in about the last 10 years. When u catch them looking, they are interested. When you catch them gawking, they want to play. Honestly, it works better with husbands than with the women. I love fucking a guy's wife or girl in front of him. They can actually watch those inner lips get drug out and punched back in.

Without a doubt, the most epic post I've ever read in my entire life.

You win, sir.

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy getting naked in the locker room and the shower at my gym, but it kind of creeps me out when it is obvious people are checkin you out in detail, I don't mind them taking a quick peek but when they sit there and stare or wait for you to get fully naked, it is kind of creepy, specially if you are not attracted to them or they are not naked.

I used to go naked into the sauna and about 80-90% of the other guys were not, they would be in gym clothes, undies, swimsuit or wrapped in a towel, it felt weird being the only naked guy in there and kind of the center of attention, so I started wearing my towel wrapped around my waist. Now if the other guys were all naked in there, it would not have been a problem for me.

I remeber one time, being naked in there and there was another hot guy in there in just his briefs, pretty hot and when I went to shower, he follwed me out and showered accross from me and then went back into the sauna naked, I didn't follow but as he walked by my shower stall he purposley stopped, faced me and gave his dick a wank, I took it as a signal he wanted me to follow him into the sauna to have J/O session but I was to afraid of being caught and chickened out, but it would have been kind of hot.

I was in a steam room once with a towel across my lap when another hot guy came in and his towel begain to expose his privates so I let mine begin to expose mine, we both began growing and he was rubbing his chest and arm's as the sweat was pouring off of both of us, we both began wanking our cocks and eventully both stood up and began wanking each other, he was also pinching my nipples and stuck a finger up my hole when I immediately shot a load into his hand, WOW, i went and showered and got out of there as quickly as I could, but the experience was HOT! This was on a cruise ship:)

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't shy away from showing off. I prefer a urinal to a toilet any day and will stand back slightly to let it be seen. I don't think I'm the only guy doing this.

peterbogan

Just Browsing
Media
Sometimes I get thrill jo when in the woods alone. A few years back when I lived alone I let these guys watch while a IK stroked my cock from my bedroom window. Two of them knocked on my door and wanted to go down but decided not too. I told them thanks shut the door and finished myself off.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love getting naked in public... as long as it is "safe". Not interested in getting arrested. Also love the steam/sauna room at the gym and nude beaches.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I love to but usually shy away from it. At the gym and places that it's "acceptable" I do like it. I love pissing outdoors (even in trough type urinals indoors) because anyone can see my cock - it makes me feel really virile. I did get really pissed last summer and I chucked off my trousers and underpants and walked home from a party totally bare from the waist down...I wish I could remember it...my friends thought it was pretty funny though!

Ah...yes...pissing outdoors is quite fun and trough type urinals or stadium urinals.

I don't shy away from showing off. I prefer a urinal to a toilet any day and will stand back slightly to let it be seen. I don't think I'm the only guy doing this.

Absolutely the urinal is the better way to go... sometimes I'll stand back as well...but don;t want to get arrested...and only if I can sense I'm safe.

I love getting naked in public... as long as it is "safe". Not interested in getting arrested. Also love the steam/sauna room at the gym and nude beaches.

Wholeheartedly agree...

superdick5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sometimes, i have superfucks on the porch of my greek neighbors. sometimes, we have orgies and scream ZEUS FUCK YES FUCK ZEUS OHH YESS BABY FUCK YEAH when we cum.

it's so hot.

like me. [let me take my clothes off and DANCE!]

CrimsonFlash9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I put my thumb out of my zipper a few times, and point it out. And, then, I will pull my penis out, alot of people don't notice until the second time, and then they act terrified.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to be naked when having a swim, sauna or sunbathing, and enjoy doing so. I don't want to be arrested so take some care, but have done so in places where it has not been strictly allowed on a few occasions. Hotel swimming pools and saunas for example.