Do you like to feel him harden

reego

Just Browsing
Media
question y'all. Do you prefer your hung guy to already be hard before you take him in your mouth, or do you enjoy taking into your mouth soft and feel him harden to his largeness and fill your mouth.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:biggrin1:well no question about my answer here- if I'm giving head I love him to be soft so I can just get it all in my mouth, I can suck like mad, and feel it get hard- then I slowly have to start letting some of him out of my mouth- till later from another position I can get him all the way back in my throat again, but yeah, love the feel of the hardness as its beginning. dunno why, I just like it. I feel the same way if he stays inside my pussy after he ejaculates- he starts going pretty soft, but with a little um, maneuvering and stuff I feel him growing inside me again and I love it. Just love it.:tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can penetrate my girlfriend soft. She loves the feeling of me getting hard inside her. I do too .. As far as the mouth yes she loves that.:smile:

miss_valentine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:biggrin1:well no question about my answer here- if I'm giving head I love him to be soft so I can just get it all in my mouth, I can suck like mad, and feel it get hard- then I slowly have to start letting some of him out of my mouth- till later from another position I can get him all the way back in my throat again, but yeah, love the feel of the hardness as its beginning. dunno why, I just like it. I feel the same way if he stays inside my pussy after he ejaculates- he starts going pretty soft, but with a little um, maneuvering and stuff I feel him growing inside me again and I love it. Just love it.:tongue:

Totally agree...couldnt say it in any better way :biggrin1::tongue::rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I do agree with Sassy and Miss Valentine..:smile:

When its possible I enjoy the process of it growing very much...but well, men get the process point A to point Z sooo fast that most of the time is not possible stop freeze in fase D for exemple...

I love to play with my hands on soft semi hard penis...just playing caressing etc..but here he goes and get hard too fast...