Do you like to let a man fuck your mouth?

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh this exchange is rich. LOLOLOL

I'm sorry to those of you who don't want to see arguments, but I have trouble believing this guy is for real.

I start a thread about Topic A. He starts talking about Topic B (related but different). I simply point out rather politely that I think he is talking about something different than I am, and then he goes all psycho on me? I think the events in this thread speak for themselves.

Watching his rationalization in the last few posts for his own obnoxious behavior is pretty funny. LOLOLOL

Now let's get back to talking about sucking cock.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, I really and truly have/ want nothing more to hear from you if you don't mind.

You asked a question, people gave you answers, yet when you hear blunt honest answers, you get all defensive & hyperactive. :rant:

Psycho, proclaims you?:rant: I didn't start a thread with a topic that the better % of the posters had less than favorable replies too.:rolleyes:

By the way, you're still proving to me just how petty you are with the name calling.

If you insist on letting your big mouth supercede your common sense, then by all means don't let me hold you back.

In the end, I'm not the one making an ass of himself with this riduculous, redundant banter you seem so willing to do to make sure that your last post
is laced with obnoxious rhetoric to anyone who disagrees with you.

On that note, I'd like to hope(tho not expect given who) that you can get off of this useless crusade.

My apologies to almost everyone who found our tacit verbal jibing at each other unsettling. Not my intention. Just to give my thoughts on a topic is all.

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you always find it that hard to just admit you were wrong about something and apologize for subsequently making an ass out of yourself by insisting you were right?

Just wondering.

Go ahead - answer me. You can have the last word since you obviously have a compulsive need to. I'm done with you and your delusions.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Misunderstood Lad said:
Do you always find it that hard to just admit you were wrong about something and apologize for subsequently making an ass out of yourself by insisting you were right?

Just wondering.

Go ahead - answer me. You can have the last word since you obviously have a compulsive need to. I'm done with you and your delusions.

I'm not sure yet, but I don't think I like your Online Persona.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Misunderstood Lad said:

Just wondering.

Well, since you've once again proven that you cannot let this go without getting in the last word, I will answer a resounding NO.
I neither claim innocence nor guilt. I however am willing to let this go since it is a futile gesture trying to convince you of otherwise.

To hell with you and your idiocy. You can post all you want till you get busted & banned for all I care.

And for the record, the only compulsion I have is to not have anymore posts from you.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Misunderstood Lad said:
Well I guess it just takes the right combo of people and trust. Too bad for those of you, both men and women, who cannot experience it properly.

How patronizing of you.

Why did you ask the question if you don't respect the "NO" answers?

Reactions: deleted924715

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Misunderstood Lad said:
Hmmm. I was trying to be polite and point out your ignorance in a way that would not highlight your obnoxious know-it-all attitude and would give you an out to gracefully withdraw your uninformed statements without embarassment to yourself, but I guess I failed.

I usually try to stay above these petty online dick-waving contests, but I feel compelled to say this. Misunderstood lad - based on your posts I do not think polite is the right word. In fact I'd say I often find your posts just the opposite of polite, particularly on this thread. So, if you're wondering why you're "misunderstood", perhaps that's a hint.
As for the issue, I don't at all mind the guy doing a little crotching pushing when I'm giving him a bj, but true mouth-fucking I do not like.

lilbittt

Just Browsing
Media
I havent tried it B4. I think I would B into something like that. I think Ill tell my BF about letting him fuck me in my mouth!:eek:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Between you & me, I cannot rationale the degradation that goes with this. I mean, you allow someone force a foreign object down your throat, and they do just about everything in their power to ensure that it stays there while they pleasure themselves to the point of cutting off both air supplies until they orgasm, while conceiveably the other party has enjoyed it as well.

And on top of that, (Not literally!) sometimes the act can be so extreme that the reciever will gag and vomit.

Plus they also have the experience, tho not a pleasureable one of on occasion inhaling a strong assailment of other regions of the partners body, I.E., their testicles, and very quite possibly the anus, which can pressed against their nose while performing the act.

Imagine a women lying on her back allowing a large man on top of her. His weight prevents her from moving so she can't get away while he thrusts his big cock into her pussy and he does just about everything in his power to ensure that it stays there while he pleasures himself until he orgasms, while conceiveably the other party has enjoyed it as well. Plus she has the experience, tho not a pleasureable one of inhaling the bad breath and body odor of this man while he's pressed against her. Between you & me, I cannot rationale the degradation that goes with this. Any man that performs this act sickens me!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't agree with MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK. Say someone starts a thread and asks if people find sex act XXX pleasurable. I could direct everyone to website "brutalXXX.com" to watch video clips of sex act XXX being performed in the most disrespectful way possible. Then I'd claim that every act of XXX is degrading. That is definitely not fair.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
I've never been asked by any women to do it, and frankly from the vid clips i viewed,(Then deleted of course!) the act can get quite brutal if the guys were impatient, ignorant, or just don't care about the girls feelings. I mean, I saw the guys holding some girl's nose to do it, and heard them gag as well!
So you're basing your reply on video clips you've seen, not on what Misunderstood_Lad described? Where did Misunderstood_Lad ever say he holds his partner's nose and causes her to gag?
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
For those of us wanting to know a bit clearer perception on the sublject, try this:
http://www.brutalblowjobs.com/tr/index.php/?nats=MTAxNzEwOjl6MTI,O,O,O,O.

I'm not saying it's a cool site, but it will give you all a better grasp on face fucking.
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Between you & me, I cannot rationale the degradation that goes with this. I mean, you allow someone force a foreign object down your throat, and they do just about everything in their power to ensure that it stays there while they pleasure themselves to the point of cutting off both air supplies until they orgasm, while conceiveably the other party has enjoyed it as well.

And on top of that, (Not literally!) sometimes the act can be so extreme that the reciever will gag and vomit.

Plus they also have the experience, tho not a pleasureable one of on occasion inhaling a strong assailment of other regions of the partners body, I.E., their testicles, and very quite possibly the anus, which can pressed against their nose while performing the act.
Misunderstood_Lad never said he does the act to extreme, cutting off air supply or causing vomiting. And nowhere does he say that he puts his testicles or anus near his partners nose. And some men wash their testicles and anus so that they don't smell.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To actually reply to the original subject, my ex-girlfriend loved to do this. It actually wasn't the most pleasurable thing for me because I would only go in and out about two inches so I didn't hit the back of her mouth, and a mouth isn't as tight as a pussy or hand. A lot of times it was before intercourse and she begged to have it in her mouth for a few minutes before we actually had intercourse.

I'm very gentle when the situation demands it. I don't know how other men are, but I imagine a lot of men aren't and that's why there are a lot of negative responses to this thread. I mean if a woman is willing to give a blowjob but not let the man be on top and in control of the movement, then it must be a matter of trust. For me it's similar to not wanting a woman on top during sex if she doesn't know how to move right and be gentle. I'm too scared she'll break my cock and I can't enjoy myself then. I wouldn't say no to every woman though.

Misunderstood Lad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"How patronizing of you.

Why did you ask the question if you don't respect the "NO" answers?"

???

How is that patronizing? Where did I say I don't respect the "no" answers? All I said was that it was too bad for people who aren't comfortable enough to do it because they are missing out.

"Misunderstood lad - based on your posts I do not think polite is the right word. In fact I'd say I often find your posts just the opposite of polite, particularly on this thread. So, if you're wondering why you're "misunderstood", perhaps that's a hint."

Oh I have been quite impolite in this thread - but not until I was attacked by someone else for no reason, and my impoliteness has been directed solely at him. I already apologized to those who would not rather not read that kind of stuff, but I never start any fights and I certainly don't enjoy them. I will not, however, tolerate unwarranted attacks from a bully.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every time a female mentions she doesn't like to be fucked in the mouth, you ask her if she's ever experienced it (Gisella), or tell her she doesn't understand what it's all about, or she hasn't "experienced it properly" (this is how you show your disrespect). That's why I don't understand your asking the question. If someone doesn't like it, that's their prerogative. It doesn't make them a bad lover. I think you should have titled this thread "This is why mouth fucking is great--everyone should try it". That would have made more sense.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that I think of it, this whole thread is pretty silly. The only reason I mentioned anything was to clear up the difference of 'pushing' and 'fucking'. I think it is clear I like pushing. And some people like real fucking. And it is also clear that some people like neither. I don't see why any of this is an issue, and why if their is consent from both parties any of this is wrong. And honestly both MUSL and Massive should put their differences away and move on. Just my two cents

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Misunderstood Lad said:
Oh I have been quite impolite in this thread - but not until I was attacked by someone else for no reason, and my impoliteness has been directed solely at him. I already apologized to those who would not rather not read that kind of stuff, but I never start any fights and I certainly don't enjoy them. I will not, however, tolerate unwarranted attacks from a bully.

:rant:Terribly sorry I had to do this since I swore my last post was going to my last one, but I really must interject here. In all my posts on this topic, I have strained to express my viewpoints in a tactful, diplomatic, rational, and intelligent way. But yet every time that I did, MUSL has fired back with a volley of snide, callous, and petty remarks to the point of name calling. Real nice, huh? That, ladies and gentlemen, is where I personally drawn the line.

Since when is expressing your opinion considered an unwarranted, bullying attack, unless the person who considers it that way is a person who likes to stir up the pot?

I am neither the provocator of this, nor am I an instigator as well. I'm like the rest of you; Posting my viewpoints, opinions and feelings. :rant:

It's sad when someone gets all hyper and defensive over an action like this, and personally, I really and truly wish he would just let it go, as I am willing to.

And by the way there, Jovial, I don't know that much about you, but I would like to think that you & I could talk more intelligently, but I never claimed the site I referred to was the one site that had the ultimate perception of face fucking. I was simply pointing out the cons of it with a site demonstrated the darker side of it.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think for the women to get uptight is insane.I respect the ladies feelings but also dont understand how they can be so close minded .I think any sex really beween two adults is fine with me I dont find anything degrading between two adults .And yes you truly are missing something. Is it discusting when a man fucks your ass? Eats your pussy?To be so closed minded in what pleasure two people can give one another shows sexual frustation beyond hope!

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uncut said:
I think for the women to get uptight is insane.I respect the ladies feelings but also dont understand how they can be so close minded .I think any sex really beween two adults is fine with me I dont find anything degrading between two adults .And yes you truly are missing something. Is it discusting when a man fucks your ass? Eats your pussy?To be so closed minded in what pleasure two people can give one another shows sexual frustation beyond hope!

It is not about women getting close minded.
It is about several women whom do not find appealing at all an act that is not geared to pleasure a woman, but to pleasure a man and only the man.
Yes, I am sure some women like it, but, I am also sure some women are confusing blow jobs, with face fucking.
If Misunderstaood wanted to say " blow jobs" and not " mouth fucking" , then, it is Misunderstood's fault, not the women in this forum
What makes you think that women have to enjoy an act they do not want????
Yes, I believe that a question is a statement made which seeks different points of view in the manner of answers. Seems like a non expected answer ( expectations of the person that makes the question, as well as people that agree with this person ) can not be accepted.
If Misunderstood meant to talk about slow blow jobs, with a sensual tone, and, deep penetration / deep throating, that is very different than the concept of " mouth fucking"
A zebra is a zebra, a zebra is not a horse, and a mouth fucking session is "mouth fucking" , not a sensual blow job.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep...i still stick with my "No Way" answer!

And thanks Mercuriabliss for your words plus everybody that can see the other side of the question too....:wink:

I for sure not missing anything by not wanting it in my mouth..:rolleyes: and people styles and preferences and competence on fucking differs a lot anyways...trully dont care if someone that i dont know or will meet thinks my "No" means i'm close minded for that...

Plus i do think that is funny people still insist in not just respecting a "no!" Well, the ones who enjoys so much doing it and are straight males just try to be in the receiving end at least once...BUT with people that fucks different from you...with their own styles not yours...

Another thing that is funny is some people assuming they are great lovers ? Well...it may be but just for some people that u had. Dont assume your greatness particulary when u just did not learned -yet- to respect others peoples preferences or limits or whatever...

A real great lover that is insensitive and sooo insistent in doing his thing ...:confused: does not sound good at all to me and will not convincing me of nada.