Do you like to show it off? <exhibitionist, flasher, etc..>

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hotrob69, Sep 16, 2006.

1. hotrob69

hotrob69 New Member

I was wondering if many guys like to show it off in real life? Meaning at the beach, gym, dorm, party, etc... I've done it quite often and its been great fun. Especially when the woman are surprised. Was wondering if this is unusual.

2. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't try to show mine off (too much, at least...:wink:), but I gotten those long looks and the occasional comment at my size. These comments are reassuring and give my ego a boost...:biggrin1:

3. BlackCock85

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's already a thread about this, use the search tool and find it :smile:

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

No! I hide it! I dont want to be bothered about it. I want to be left alone when it comes to that. Mabye too many Garbo movies, i dont know! When im with my woman or that other person who shall go nameless, im a stud, a whore,just plain fuckin nasty, its almost scary to some. The change in me,from quiet and shy,to this dirty talking animal:cool:

5. FrankPipeliner

not a flasher. that can be troublesome. never been shy about flaunting my stuff though

6. Aquaman

Aquaman New Member

Not big on showing off, but if everybody else is flashing tourists or some stupid shit, i'll join in. Sure.

7. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    Flashing is lame. If the only way you can get a girl to look at your cock is by flashing, you have major problems. I don't know what these guys think. Do they think the women will say "Wow, what a great cock, lets go have sex." Hell no! They will feel threatened and try to get away as soon as possible. Bottom line: If you flash, you are a LOSER!

8. Small Hound

Small Hound New Member

Flashing is dangerous...

A girl flashes a guy, he calls her over.

A guy flashes a girl, she calls the cops.

9. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Flasher! No. To the guy who wants to put on tight pants and show off . Thats great ,but for me no:cool:

10. Aquaman

Aquaman New Member

Sure they do, bro, but you got to smile when you flash that dick. Just smile.:smile: Works in Ft Lauderdale.

11. hardarms

hardarms Member

Albums:
    Don't like to flash, if that's what you mean. If you mean maybe being a little slower putting the underware in the locker room at the gym...yeah. I agree with most of the guys in here, that if you have it you don't have to flaunt it, most will notice anyway.

12. Aquaman

Aquaman New Member

How can you flash in a lockerroom if everybody's naked anyway -and it's all dudes right? :confused: I'm talking about whipping it out in unexpected places like a club or a party. Just in case a chick freaks, make sure there's lots of people who will cover your butt and say you didn't do it -stuck up chicks are the best!:smile:

13. alex_1987

alex_1987 New Member

well honestly when i ws in hihg school i always did. wheneva at a party i usually wipped it out lol not coz i ws big lol (i dnt think muc of size really) but jus coz i could, me and my mates would go streaking and shit it ws fun lol! mabe it might b weird 2 u but ay we were all straight and hd no problem wif each other nudness. lol i cn remember gettin drunk and hvin ana briefs and boxers show lol 4 sum chics once.

14. alex_1987

alex_1987 New Member

lol im a lil mre mature nw and keep it covered in public but yer if a chic wants 2 see it in public or at a clu illl fukin whipped it out whereva and let em see.

15. JoeyLites

JoeyLites New Member

Well, I've been to beaches and at gyms. Yes, I like that chances are, I'm the biggest in the room. There are, of course, "other" chances for big dicked talent as well!

16. cute5

cute5 New Member

I enjoy being seen when it is acceptable and legal to do so. Public showers, restrooms, nudist camps, etc. I was in a bar once called The Stark Club that had uni-sex restrooms. Sometimes the women would ask if they could watch, I always obliged them.

17. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I also LOVE doing it where it is legal and acceptable, and when i am sure there are no kids around. I never strip in locker rooms if there are kids.

When all this conditions are satisfired, u can be sure that my cock is out. lol

18. Group51

Group51 Member

Albums:
    Be carfeul of the situation, if it's you in a group, it could be seen as a bit menacing, or just funny. If it's just you though, it could be seen as threatening.:eek:

19. djegoi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dont show of a lot with the soft penis, i am a grower and i like to show that of a lot, on cams and stuff, but showing your hard boner in public is just a bit too far. But when i am with a girl i love walking around naked a lot with half hard boner

20. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

Love showing off totally boned but only in semi private situations, never just in 'public'.

Draft saved Draft deleted