Do you like to "Struggle to take it"?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tvRacquel, Apr 12, 2009.

1. tvRacquel

tvRacquel New Member

Albums:
    I just saw a post about guy that like to see their partners "Struggle to take it" (anal or vaginal).

I personally love a very thick cock and the pain/pleasure of the first thrust that opening me up. That gasp of air, the searing heat and feeling of fullness as my mans balls come to rest on my body.
    Knowing he is in me as deep as he can go and that my body will give him pleasure.

I'm looking for the people on the bottom who like it too. I would love for the Tops out there to comment also. post any pic's on the subject if you have them!

2. BJs4You IL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like the feeling that he had to work a little to get it all in!

3. tvRacquel

tvRacquel New Member

Albums:
    I find that most men are reluctant to give in to "primal instinct" and just go with it and work it in.

#3 tvRacquel, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  4. likeitlg

likeitlg New Member

I used to shag a guy with an increadibly thick cock, he was about 7" long and 7" around. The first time we did it I wasn't sure it would go in but he took his time and worked it in slowly & it felt amazing. The next time we did it about 2 weeks later he just rammed it straight home balls deep in a single thrust and my god I loved it even more.
    And when I've been with longer guys who have had to work at getting the whole lenght in, it's just such a turn on mentally as well as feeling so good physically.
    A big part of sex with a large cock for me is the feeling I get knowing that I can give so much pleasure to a man who's much more of a man than I am and if he has to stretch me to fit then I know I'm pleasuring him all the more.

#4 likeitlg, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted