Do you like to suck cock?

nobel: Here's a pretty straightforward question: Do you actually like to give blow jobs or you you simply put up with it because it is part of the deal?

wvalady1968: I thought we'd discussed this before, but I couldn't find it when I searched.

I love it. I love everything about it. I love learning new things to do and ways to do it. I love making him moan, especially that low groaning moan. Sometimes, I ask him to talk me through it, so he'll tell me what he wants me to do all the way to the finish. Sometimes, I surprise him.

One question: what do they call it a BLOW job, when you don't?
;)

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wvlady I absolutely love you. It seems to me that the women who enjoy big cocks, that put at least a little importance on it at least are more apt to be the ones that enjoy giving pleasure.

maybe its juts an attitude thing about getting turned on by having a big cock in their mouth, or maybe just a coincidence.

Tender: yes, i love it.
i like to kiss it, suck it, lick it, caress it, blow on it, rub it, well you get the idea.
i like to be face close, sometimes i just like to lay my head in the crook of his thigh.... ahh. really sweet.
:-*
Tender

Superchest_Funbird: Absolutely! I don't mean to toot my own horn but...well what the heck I haven't met a dick that I couldn't swallow except for my current BF. Unfortunately for both of us I can't even put the head of his dick in my mouth because of his size.

melinda: i love feeling a hard cock in my mouth.
i love putting a half had cock in my mouth and feeling it grow.
i love the feeling of it going in and out of my mouth.
i love the sounds that I know I am making him expel.
i love the tensing of the cock right before it blows.
i love swallowing all his cum.

i just love everything about suck a cock...big or small...although, I prefer it with a bigger one stretching my lips. mmmmm.

gushiggins: My my. . . what some women can do with mere words.

I might have a pretty odd receiver's point of view here, but --

a.) I wouldn't want someone going down on me unless I really knew her and felt comfortable with her, and

b.) even then, I'd much rather go down on her than have her go down on me.

Personal preference, maybe, but the vast majority of women I've been with do not like giving, and I'm all for mutual pleasure. I tend to be more malleable than my partner, giving in to things she likes to do and not talking her into doing things that really get me going. After all, what really gets me going is when she's having the time of her life.

I'd probably croak in ecstasy if I was with a woman who actually got off on going down on me though. Although I know a few people who would disagree, maybe it's better that I stay alive.

-Z

tripod2004: I don't have a gag reflex so can deepthroat all of my partners 9'' with ease. I am only 5'3'' and slim but just seem able to take all of him. He cums quickly deep in my throat and I have no problem squeezing it in my mouth

Duo187: [quote author=Superchest_Funbird link=board=women;num=1077818574;start=0#4 date=02/26/04 at 22:21:12]Absolutely! I don't mean to toot my own horn but...well what the heck  I haven't met a dick that I couldn't swallow except for my current BF. Unfortunately for both of us I can't even put the head of his dick in my mouth because of his size.[/quote]

you have a small mouth? or is he just that wide?
i love feeling a hard cock in my mouth.
i love putting a half had cock in my mouth and feeling it grow.
i love swallowing all his cum.

i just love everything about suck a cock...big or small...although, I prefer it with a bigger one stretching my lips. mmmmm. [/qoute]
Wow....my kinda lady....where you been hiding? :p

shortchanged: Allie......i knew i liked you from the start! Your wanting to please your partner is what it's all about. Just nothing like watching.....and feeling......your partner wriggle with delight as you do all in your power to satisfy them. I do believe that is more than half the contentment i feel when we're done...........knowing she's "well done"!

.....oh, and surprises can be nice. One i didn't expect, as no one had ever done it before, was during oral. She reached down and began to probe at my anus! Not deep, mind you.....but even that quarter inch entry was exciting, and later times she'd even do it during sex. For a petit girl she sure had long arms! :eek:

......ahhhhh.......i kinda miss those days, but she moved away and my current partner doesn't say it.......but i know she looks at giving oral as just a chore. Men sense these things, and it most definately is a turn off. Women who truly enjoy it are a treat.

.....oh....you may not "blow", but we most certainly do! ;D

[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1077818574;start=0#1 date=02/26/04 at 15:04:57]I thought we'd discussed this before, but I couldn't find it when I searched.

I love it. I love everything about it. I love learning new things to do and ways to do it. I love making him moan, especially that low groaning moan. Sometimes, I ask him to talk me through it, so he'll tell me what he wants me to do all the way to the finish. Sometimes, I surprise him.

One question: what do they call it a BLOW job, when you don't?
;)[/quote]

SpeedoGuy: Hats off to WVA, Tender, Melinda and SF for your enthusiasm! ;D

I can only speak for myself but I know that I enjoy fellatio a lot more when I know she also enjoys it, rather than just tolerating it.

SG

Superchest_Funbird: Duo187 I wouldn't say I have a small mouth rather my current BFs dick is very very big in girth.

gicast: [quote author=melinda love feeling a hard cock in my mouth.
i love putting a half hard cock in my mouth and feeling it grow.

ditto!!!

gicast: [quote author=Tender
"yes, i love it.
i like to kiss it, suck it, lick it, caress it, blow on it, rub it, well you get the idea.
i like to be face close,"

You said it!

My man likes me to smack it against my tongue!!!!????I like his reaction. ;D

And, to the poster who is afraid to croak:
I really do enjoy it and it does turn me on, most women who LOVE sex (most any form) would get plently hot, wet and bothered by manipulating the utlimate sex organ! that's enough foreplay for me anyway!

curiousboutdicks: I think i like doing it...My boyfriend thinks I should do it more often. I probably do it once to twice a month depending on the month. I get into it when i am doing it but for some reason my mouth don't water to suck his schlong.

Vigilante: Cathy - I think it's gross and just nasty...I've never done it and I basically only think it's nasty cause my love Michael TOLD me it's nasty...lol

curiousboutdicks: I don't think it's nasty because I've done it with others in the past relationship.. I guess i am a visual person, when it's nice and thick and the veins are popping all over it and the head is just telling me to suck me! suck Me! then i will do it. My baby now got an average peter with the foreskin attached :-/ it just don't look tasty sometimes but it always feels good. ;D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I guess I don't know enough about dicks; too many veins always looked ugly to me, just like vericose veins on any other part of the body.

wvalady1968: Oh, man, Jon!! Next thing, you're gonna tell me that nipples are ugly!

I guess beauty IS in the eye of the beholder.
;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Actually, I like nipples.

But the reason I always found vericose veins ugly is because they're a sign of aging.