Do you like to suck cock?

wvalady1968: [quote author=jonb link=board=women;num=1077818574;start=0#19 date=03/05/04 at 19:28:05] Actually, I like nipples.[/quote]
Good! ;)

alysen6: Next to actual penetration, oral is my favorite thing to do, because it brings me one-on-one with a dick. I think it's probably the most intimate contact you can have with a penis, when it is right there in your face and you are looking at it so closely. It's the time when I can most admire its size and examine it.

I think it's also the time when I can truly appreciate a really large penis, because I'm holding it in my hands and looking at every inch of it in between bouts with my mouth. There is so much more to oral than just sucking it, so licking and kissing it and telling him about how I feel about it is all part of the experience. It's always hot with a hung guy. :)

jnjbrown: I would have to say that I definitely love to suck cock. I have to agree with what the other posters have said about this subject. And add that, for me, there is nothing better to have in my mouth than my husband's nice, big cock.

Vigilante: Cathy - Michael is uncut...There is a place where we discussed cut/uncut...and when you think and discuss it even in a few posts you realize uncut is better...I don't see how visually it'd be a turnoff or anything...I'd think it would be a turnon to have a healthy intact penis...without scars and some such

jessinathensga: Well ill chime in with the oral question....

I love to go down on a guy. I mean the feeling is wonderful and its about the only time a woman really feels in control. I love to push his legs apart and slowly suck him...better that way..can feel it all. I guess I have a few questions for the other ladies...

I love it when a guy cums... I am not really fond of the taste...not that i hate it.. (i wouldn't drink it for breakfast) but the feeling is great (the more cum the better the feeling and the stronger the shooter....wahoooo....)...what do you all think?

Second... I am very good with smaller guys...length is not an issue really...I have taken a 12 inch didlo (very thin) but I cant manage to get thick guys in. Heres the delima...the sight of a big guys...is well...quite amazing... and usually big guys cum more (see above) but I cant get more than a few inches in my mouth and my mouth really starts hurting when i have one of those marathon guys... so...smaller guys are no problem...big guys are harder....smaller guys arent as big of a turn on....big guys are too hard to get all the way... (im crying here...) any advice???

emilywee: I really enjoy giving oral if the guy is really good looking and is hung. Or even if he's just really really good looking. Even though the taste is not always my favorite thing, there is something about the point at which he shoots come that really turns me on. I also enjoy delaying that moment of orgasm my giving him a tortuous, long session of soft sucking. It really relaxes me.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Emmy, from what I've read about you since I first started here, you certainly seem to be a treasure to any man you date. I wish knew girls like you here, but in the garden state, it's like you want to shop at MACY'S, but wind up at WALMART.

Cheets: I absolutely love to give head and when he's ready to cum I'll shove the whole thing down my throat and gently stick my finger up his ass and push oh his prostate.  It drives him wild.  One day I surprised him and started riding my dildo while I was sucking him and I guess the visual stimuli was a little too much to handle.  He didn't last very long poor dear.

Oh, one thing to make it taste a bit better is for him to eat fruits. Pineapple juice I heard is good for sweeting up cum.

belcurv: I had two gf's who ONLY wanted to suck me, never wanted to fuck. Is there anyone here who is like that? Neither of them would let me reciprocate, either. They both seemed afraid of letting anyone have access to their genitals.

Do you ever masturbate while sucking a guy, to the point where you have an orgasm? Or have an orgasm just from sucking? This is where I would think that hung partners would be exciting enough, where smaller to average guys wouldn't give you the psychological "juice" to push you over the edge.

I'm a bi male but atypical in orgasm department, very very slow to cum (which women who liked to suck really liked), so I would never cum from just sucking but almost could if he was well hung enough. Also noticed that the few times I found well hung partners who liked to lie back and let me suck, my mouth produced saliva by the gallon!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Vigilante link=board=women;num=1077818574;start=20#23 date=03/16/04 at 01:46:19]Cathy - Michael is uncut...There is a place where we discussed cut/uncut...and when you think and discuss it even in a few posts you realize uncut is better...I don't see how visually it'd be a turnoff or anything...I'd think it would be a turnon to have a healthy intact penis...without scars and some such[/quote]

I'm sure you meant to say that YOU think uncut is better. I find the denigration of cut guys in this forum very off-putting, as if these guys did it to themselves or something. There are plenty of people out there who prefer either one, so there's no need to bash others.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
We're not bashing them per se. If they did it to themselves, that'd be okay. It's the absence of choice which makes it an issue.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=jonb link=board=women;num=1077818574;start=20#30 date=04/10/04 at 14:44:22]We're not bashing them per se. If they did it to themselves, that'd be okay. It's the absence of choice which makes it an issue.[/quote]

Then your beef is with their parents, right? I don't mean the posts referring to how it should be an individual choice. I won't argue that point. But some people here cross over into bashing guys for something they had no control over. Saying that uncut dicks are "better" is just an opinion that some people have. It's separate from the issue of whether it should have been done in the first place, which a cut guy can do nothing about at this point. My point is that there are plenty of uncut guys out there for the people who prefer them, and ditto for cut guys.

roedhunt: [quote author=gushiggins link=board=women;num=1077818574;start=0#6 date=02/28/04 at 12:40:24]
b.) even then, I'd much rather go down on her than have her go down on me.

-Z[/quote]

Man oh man would I love to meet you!   :-* Not many men I have known cared for that.

[quote author=belcurv link=board=women;num=1077818574;start=20#28 date=04/09/04 at 11:40:25]I had two gf's who ONLY wanted to suck me, never wanted to fuck. Is there anyone here who is like that? Neither of them would let me reciprocate, either. They both seemed afraid of letting anyone have access to their genitals.

Do you ever masturbate while sucking a guy, to the point where you have an orgasm? Or have an orgasm just from sucking?

[/quote]

Actually I have had men I only wanted to give bjs to. Don't ask me why. Me personally, when I give head, I cant concentrate if I'm getting attention. So 69 goes out the window.

As to the original question, I have known many, many women who cannot stand giving blowjobs. They think it's foul.

As for me, I wish I could give head to every man I found attractive! There is nothing better than sucking a hard pulsating penis... The smell, the taste, the texture is the best thing in the world. Better than sex. If a man wants to reciprocate, fingers turn me on more than a tongue.

I have had many men who warn me when they are ready to cum so I can let go or something (I guess most women don't swallow?), but I hang on tighter as if to say, "Ok. Let it rip."  ;D

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=roedhunt link=board=women;num=1077818574;start=20#32 date=04/11/04 at 02:31:11]

Man oh man would I love to meet you! :-* Not many men I have known cared for that.[/quote]

I often agree with him. Some women aren't that great at giving head, so it's better to distract her by going down on her first. I tend to dive right in anyway and let her take the initiative if she wants to. I once had a girlfriend that I briefly thought didn't like giving head because the first two times we slept together, she didn't offer to. It didn't bother me, as I was crazy about her, but it turned out she DID like it and she just hadn't gotten around to it with all the other fun we'd had.

I'm always amazed at how many women say that a lot of guys don't like doing it. I don't get that at all.

[quote author=roedhunt link=board=women;num=1077818574;start=20#32 date=04/11/04 at 02:31:11]As to the original question, I have known many, many women who cannot stand giving blowjobs. They think it's foul.[/quote]

And some of those women that hate doing it will try anyway because they think the guy expects them to. It is very, very obvious that she doesn't like it because she won't be good at it at all. I always end her misery quickly by saying "I can't wait to be inside you!" or something similar. Bad head by a woman who's just going through the motions is way worse than no head at all. It plants the idea in your mind that maybe she doesn't want to have sex with you at all. And how much else is she faking? No one should ever pretend to enjoy something sexually if they don't.

roedhunt: [quote author=aloofman link=board=women;num=1077818574;start=20#33 date=04/11/04 at 21:33:55]
I'm always amazed at how many women say that a lot of guys don't like doing it.  I don't get that at all.  
[/quote]

I don't get it at all either.. (pun intended ;) ). Of course, I don't get why women don't care to give blowjobs either... Maybe we can ask the school system to add it to the curriculum... I'll be the teacher... :D