Do you like to talk penis with other men?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by moranus42, Nov 21, 2007.

1. moranus42

moranus42 New Member

Albums:
    Whether it's about yours, theirs, or someone else's. Obviously if you are in here you do, but do you in person? Are you often asked about your big one?

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes!!!! Yes!!!

3. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had a friend for 30 years who is a married closet case. He always talks about his big one, and he is 8" hard. He loves to whip it out when it's just the 2 of us and flash me. I laugh. We talk about sex and our dicks more in a light, joking sort of way. I like him as a friend, yet would never mess around with him - no chemistry. None of my other guy friends talk about their dicks, so I leave that topic alone.

4. Fire Stick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My short answer is “yes, of course.” Hung or not, I think most guys like their dicks and like what they are used for. My experience is that almost all gay men and most straight men like this topic, although the latter group typically exercises more discretion or reserve regarding situations where they feel comfortable talking about it. In a lot of social circles, take a festive atmosphere, add a drink or two, and it tends to come up in conversation more often than one might think!

5. LongRod

LongRod New Member

Moranus, I like that. I like the name also. Very clever. To answer your question, yes I do. I find it easy to talk with men who are sexually liberated and free of hang-ups.

6. jumbo747jet

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

As a long term member of the LPSG I often discuss things to do with the penis with others. Somehow the internet is the ideal place for it as I think most of us would feel very awkward talking as openly if it was face to face.

7. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

hell yea and every now and then my penis talks back :rolleyes:

8. ruperty

ruperty Member

i love it. especially when i'm with the girls. there's a few who are almost always bringing up my penis and i'm more than happy to talk about it. i'm more than happy to get it out for people too ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted