yeah, but the trend is Spoopy stuff and animated comedy

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No. I've gone without sex BC of his lack of interest/ability to perform.

I'd be highly pissed to find out I have it up.... And then something like this come up.

If he's having sex of any type it better damn well include me as more than a voyeur.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really don't think any of the guys I've been with have sucked cock.

But---at my request, and with me doing the 'handling'---their cock has been fed to other friends. And--yes--I get off on this--a lot!

I tend to go out with guys who are very confident in their sexuality. A couple told me "I did this for you--please don't ask again" that's cool.

But with the 'cocksuckers'---with most, it did kinda change the dynamics between us--and we were good friends.

One of them I almost grew up with---and he didn't want to look me in the eye after that. He was very subservient to the cock in his mouth, he ejaculated w/o even touching himself, while sucking it. The 'suckee' said it was outstanding.

I couldn't stand losing him as a friend---we got back back together with my guy, I got my guy to be kinda really dominating with him---soon he was on his knees and really moaning around the cock---my guy told him that he sucked cock WAY better than I did, that he wanted him to put the cock in my mouth, critique my performance and teach me how to do it right.

Our relationship is different than it used to be---but it's still good, just different---and, socially, it's almost back to normal

Bonus! he did teach me a thing or two :)