Do you like to watch?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Watching a man jack off is one of the most beautiful, intimate things you can ever see. Society, nature, insecurity says its something to be ashamed of and should be kept private so any time a guy trust me enough to let me watch him i am greatful, letting me see him prove his masculinity whilst showing his most vulnerable side.. its an amazing thing

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Watching a man jack off is one of the most beautiful, intimate things you can ever see. Society, nature, insecurity says its something to be ashamed of and should be kept private so any time a guy trust me enough to let me watch him i am greatful, letting me see him prove his masculinity whilst showing his most vulnerable side.. its an amazing thing

You think alot of guys are uptight when playing with himself in front of a woman? My wife is uptight doing it with me watching. Are more women uncomfortable about doing it, ya think?

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media

Well said. And as another poster stated, the webcam is not the same as watching men pleasure themselves in person. I do like to participate as well, by tit fucking, licking nipples, or whatever to help my man reach his orgasm.
It is a beautiful thing. He also likes to watch me/participate in me pleasureing myself too.