Do you like uncut cocks?

RumperRoom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cut for me, As shallow as it sounds I have stopped seeing a guy because he was uncut. Something programmed me early on to have a huge issue with uncut cocks.

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer uncut . I regret that I was cut as a small child . I think that uncut looks more beautiful , complete and hides a mystery of what's inside . It seems strange to me that men who boast of being uncut , most often retract the foreskin for photos .
#3 Fightinghunger gives a perfect example of how beautiful an uncut cock can look .

Westley

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will not date a guy that is cut. I only like uncut men. If i could find the right guy I would take care of his cock and foreskin for him wash/keep it clean. Hold it for him while he pees anything i could do to make it better for him i would.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This blog seems to be defunct. To avoid any disappointment upon clicking, here is an alternate acroposthion blog that is equally yummy. Enjoy!
Uncut Gallery: Acroposthion

I should probably change my username to Acroposthionophile. If I could figure out how to write that succinctly in Chinese, I'd gladly tattoo it on my ass. :biggrin1:

I love uncut cock, the more foreskin the better. If you like seeing soft uncut cock with a lot of foreskin overhang check out this blog: Acroposthion

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For those who prefer video over just photos, skip up to 120:00 in this, kick back and enjoy. That's some massive overhang with some of the best close-up camerawork I've ever seen.

GayForIt.eu - Personal Trainers

This blog seems to be defunct. To avoid any disappointment upon clicking, here is an alternate acroposthion blog that is equally yummy. Enjoy!

I should probably change my username to Acroposthionophile. If I could figure out how to write that succinctly in Chinese, I'd gladly tattoo it on my ass. :biggrin1:

D_Harry_Wanker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

good blog

BoHungandUncut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't understand why you guys have never seen uncut cocks. They are everywhere. I have had the pleasure of having numerous All-American Uncut Cocks.
I am uncut. My bf is uncut. My brothers are all uncut. My brother-in-law is uncut. Most of my friends are uncut. Yes, I know many, many cut men too. Just look around, foreskins are out there.

Reactions: Lgbfjb