Do you like uncut cocks?

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I don't understand why you guys have never seen uncut cocks. They are everywhere. I have had the pleasure of having numerous All-American Uncut Cocks.
I am uncut. My bf is uncut. My brothers are all uncut. My brother-in-law is uncut. Most of my friends are uncut. Yes, I know many, many cut men too. Just look around, foreskins are out there.

I was in college before I saw my first uncut cock. The guy was European. I really had no idea what an uncut cock was like.

I wasn't so into 'em at first, but now I think they're kinda hot. I sometimes envy guys with foreskins. Seems like they might be getting something we cut guys don't have, altho I had a cut friend who said, "Uncut is more sensitive? How much more sensitive do you need??"

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
For those who prefer video over just photos, skip up to 120:00 in this, kick back and enjoy. That's some massive overhang with some of the best close-up camerawork I've ever seen.

GayForIt.eu - Personal Trainers

WAY fuckin hot. Gorgeous guys, massive foreskin, and one dude licking balls while the other works foreskin. Is there anything better?

D

deleted278588

To jerk off yes.... Normally prefer cut to suck though