Do you like watching your man stroke??

BlueeyedGuy

Just Browsing
Media
My g-friend and I have been living together for about 6 months now. I have a very high sex drive and we do have an excellent sex life but of course sex isn't always possible. We both wake up very early to head to the gym (different gyms.) She usually gets up a couple minutes before I do, so I'm usually waking up just as she is coming out of the bathroom naked. Of course my dick gets hard and I usually stroke it a bit. I love watching her get dressed since she wears skin tight pants and she knows this. Sometimes I'm more discreet about it and I'll stroke under the covers and not cum until she leaves. Other times I'll openly let her know I'm stroking while watching her and cum right there. At first she was a bit uncomfortable with this, now she is fine with it. Every once in a while if I'm not stroking in front of her she will tell me to take it out and give her a show. That in itself is a turn on to me.

So do you ladies like watching your man stroke or is that 'wierd' to you?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I rather think this IS a valid women's forum thread.
I just LOVE to see my guy stroke. Very sexy to me.

I used to be self conscious until my wife told me that very same thing. It turns her on very much. Masturbation with or near a SO can always be erotic, atleast I think so.

Tehachapi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's always nice to be with a woman who finds your penis attractive and likes to watch you stroke it. It's a huge turn on, especially if she is rubbing one out too. Sharing is caring.

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had no idea women liked this so much.

I've had thoughts in the past of having a girlfriend pose for me to show off her body--specific girlfriends who had nice bodies--while I watch and jack-off. Various types of clothes and nude that showed off her great attributes. It would be a form of admiring her beauty, having her show it off to her best, because I loved her body so much (one in particular)--which I (would) let her know often.

How would you--women--feel about posing/modeling (or just in one position where look really hot) just for your guy in private as a way to let him appreciate you and masturbate because of how much you turn him on? I'd like to hear your opinions.

(A varation of it is that for some reason I have a fantasy in my mind to have a girlfriend--whom I love and respect and lust for--pose for me while I jack off into my hand, and then have her crawl (or otherwise move) to me and lick it out of my hand. Maybe I saw that somewhere and it's stuck, don't know. I've never had a woman lick my come out of my hands like this. )

poultrygal

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I LOVE IT!!! It is so sexy! When I am tired or other wise indisposed, my husband will stroke it while I watch. It is such a turn on to watch his dick get hard watching something that turns him on, to see how hard he gets just watching one of his favorite movies. Seeing him touch him self and know how much he his enjoying himself. So I can't say each and everytime I watch him go to completion, beacuse I can't help but to get up and go to him and take him into my mouth and help.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While watching some random guy stroke isn't sexy, watching my s/o is incredibly hot! Maybe it's because I a close personal relationship with his cock, or because I know it's for me - but I absolutely love it!

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It is a big turn on to see my husband stroke his fat cock while I am getting ready in the morning and more of a turn on watching my husband and another guy stroking their cocks ready for me. :)

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like I said in the relationship thread.

Random guy jacking himself is a total bore.

S/O doing it, is another thing altogether.

BlueeyedGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Its usually when sex just isn't an option, like sometimes early in the morning when we are both waking up to get dressed for the gym etc.

Sunday she was getting dressed and we were in a bit of a rush. I was watching TV and she was in a thong. I got hard and took it out. I had my hand on the base and she said, "Are you going to squirt for me or not?" I started stroking and she walked over to me and put her ass right in my face. Very hot. I started stroking hard and blew a nice size load. She thanked me and that was it....