Do you like watching your man stroke??

D_Elvetta Boombooms

Just Browsing
Media
Def. a turn on. You can also do fun stuff with body language or dirty talk to see if his strokes or expression change. It's a lot more fun if it's done somewhere unexpected tho, or if he's partially clothed, idk why.

midwestbeef

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex used to love to watch me jerk off in front of her. Normally its not really my thing, but it was very hot with her because she got so excited about it and was so into it. Also, afterwards she couldn't keep her hands off me, which is definitely a good enough reason in my book.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeth. love to watch the boy.
love to watch the boy in the shower.
with his fleshlight.
love to tease/titillate/put on show for him while he's putting on his show.

is not an instead of sex thing, is it's own brand of scorchy hotness.

dineat69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, yes! I like to see him stroking his cock. but I like it when he doesn't know I'm watching. He has wakes me up with the movement in bed and I don't let him know I'm awake for a couple of minutes until I can't take much more and then I finish him off

BlueeyedGuy

Just Browsing
Media
This happened again over the weekend. We were out of town at a hotel and she had just showered. I was in the shower and she saw me watching her as she was doing her hair naked with her back to me. I didn't start off stroking, but I did get hard and of course my hands couldn't help but find my shaft a few times as I was soaping up. She could see me a bit as the shower had a glass door. She said, "I see a nice hard penis," so I said, "oh yeah." Then she walked over and opened the shower door a bit and her eyes immediately went down to my hard cock. She just stared at it licking her lips as I began to stroke harder. It was definately a huge turn on as I was stroking with both hands and I could feel my cock throb. I had a very strong orgasm and shot a nice load. She smiled a bit then walked away and went back to doing her hair. A definate turn on....

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men are so misguided. :rolleyes:

Omg! Too funny!! Major giggle fit.

OP: HELL YES!! My hubby only began doing it once we got some toys and I opened myself up to him about it. He doesn't do it nearly as often as I would like, but he let me make me a video of him and his new fleshlight for this past Valentines Day that is like 20 minutes long with music, edits and smiles here and there. I blindfolded him. He is so stunning and amazing.

Your girl is one ofthe lucky ones too!

Now I have a fantasy about getting up before he does one morning and making a show of "getting ready." :) That has never happened since I work from home. hmmm...what to wear....perfume or no? Heels and thigh hi's for sure...to be continued for at least the rest of the day in my mind.

Tomorrow is his birthday and he'll be sleeping in!!! Mmmmmmm. Soory for the long post. Got all riled up.