Do you like when a guy cums on your face?

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I like cumming all over her face and then have her suck me and get every drop out of me. Nothing like having your woman suck your dick with cum all over her face :D

But maybe that's just me.....

That's my favorite -- seeing my cum on my lover's face and my cock back in her mouth.

Some men are ass men, some are boob men. Me, I love a pretty face. So it isn't about power or degradation or anything like that. I just love seeing my cum on the sexiest part of my lover's body -- her face.

Plus I love having a soaking wet face from going down on my lover!

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's my favorite -- seeing my cum on my lover's face and my cock back in her mouth.

Some men are ass men, some are boob men. Me, I love a pretty face. So it isn't about power or degradation or anything like that. I just love seeing my cum on the sexiest part of my lover's body -- her face.

Plus I love having a soaking wet face from going down on my lover!

I second all of the above.

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's all about different things for every individual and compatibility. What some couples find stimulating, others do not; that's why people gravitate to those who share their interests and shy away from those who do not.
I would never for example make love with a girl or girls who find it offensive to have cum anywhere on their body and I like it too.
Frankly, I find more people with my interests than those without but that's just the way it is. Nothing between consenting adults is "abnormal"

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure I really grasp the appeal of pulling out shortly before orgasm and spooging on your lover's face..I'm not judging, just saying I don't understand the appeal.
It's not you, it's me...

When I was married, she stopped taking the pill so then it was condoms or pull out. Condoms weren't always around when we needed them so kind of got used to pulling out and spooging wherever was hot really. Works as a bit of variety.

Never did it on her face though have done that on a couple of other girlfriends since.