Do you like when your girlfriend or wife does this?

B_firm32A

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Is it a turn on to have your wife or girlfriend show off their body?
Recently my husband and I went to a park do to some bike riding - at this park there is an 7 mile bike path that loops around a small inland lake. It was very hot yesterday and I was wearing my bikini and a very lose tank top - that I usually wear over my bikini as a "cover-up" top. As we were riding our bikes, my husband said, that when I was leaning forward you could almost see my nipples, maybe I should losen up my top? I did one better and took off my bikini top and just wore my tank top, making my boobs & nipples very visible to people passing us. It was very liberating for me and a complete turn on for my husband. I have to admit, I was turned on as well - the smiles I received from strangers passing me and the wind blowing past my nipple, kept me in a constant state or arousal.
What are your thoughts & comments?

B_firm32A

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hmmm....plenty of private messages sent to me (most request to see nipples) but no comments? any other women enjoy doing this?

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sounds absolutely hot as hell if you ask me, LOVE when a beautiful woman is that confident with herself to give the rest of the world a sweet stiffy ;-p

no doubt a majority lucky enough to have been there that day went home and jerked off remembering the scene of your 32A's ;-p