Do you like where you live?

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i have a love/hate relationship with LA. i love the diversity, the climate, the beach, and how there's so much to do. but i hate the traffic, the crappy public transportation system, and i especially hate how everything is overpriced. if i left LA i wouldn't be sad. but that doesn't mean i wouldn't come back either.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Since there are so many people from around the world on this site, I just wanted to know if you like where you live? Why or why not? If not, where would you like to live and why?

As for me, I love where I live. I love outdoor activities. I love to hike, backpack, fish, snow ski, water jet ski, no crowds, no lines, no traffic jams, change of seasons and most of all, the ability to run around in the mountains naked. ha ha. Just kidding.
I really like where I live there's always things to do and people around and the weather is usually good too.:smile:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
i have a love/hate relationship with LA. i love the diversity, the climate, the beach, and how there's so much to do. but i hate the traffic, the crappy public transportation system, and i especially hate how everything is overpriced. if i left LA i wouldn't be sad. but that doesn't mean i wouldn't come back either.

The more time I spend in LA, the more I fall in love with it for all the reasons you love it. And when I come home, I hate where I live a little more. I love the wide open space, I love living in the country, and I love the slower pace and overall friendliness. But it's the complete opposite that I love about LA. I feel like it offers something that I've been craving my whole life.

redejb87

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am another with a love/hate relationship for my state, Maine.
I love that everyone is so nice, crime is wicked low, its pretty laid back, mostly quiet (except for the dumb kids once in a while down the road haha), a safe place to raise children and to retire, and just a friendly atmosphere most of the time.
I hate it because its sooo boring to me. All there is to do is look at trees, go to the park, and bowling/movies. I sometimes crave for a big city with lots of shows playing, museums to go to, unique people to meet, just somewhere with much more diversity and interesting things to do. If your not into outdoor stuff too much, there is nothing to do here........

I wish I could vacation in boston or something, that would be nice lol :)

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We live in rural San Diego county and love it. We are looking for a place on the ocean so we can split our time between the two. We want to be on the water, but don't want to give up our rural life.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have lived in the northern NJ suburbs of New York City for all of my life, and have spent my entire professional life commuting to "the City" as we call it.

While New York City has so much to offer in terms of professional careers, theatres, museums, culture, history, restaurants, shopping, etc., at the end of the day I always looked forward to returning to my quiet little suburb, my friends, my automobile, my home.

The pace of New York can be daunting...but I love the fact that I can be there in 30 minutes via public transportation....and can get back home just as easily.

I've lived in Puerto Rico for a looooong time now and the weather's pretty nice,but I'm ready to go back to someplace cold,i miss the snow.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Currently live in Seattle and it's great. We could use longer summers and more daylight during the winter, but otherwise I really like the area and would recommend it.

Beyond that, I grew up in Omaha (NE) which was all right. If you don't mind the conservative midwestern mindset and a slightly slower pace, it was a good location overall.