Do you like your Modest Size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by steelshaft, Mar 30, 2008.

1. steelshaft

steelshaft New Member

Albums:
    I am of modest size, 5.5 x 5.5. I dont mind being that size. I have slept with over 20 woman and have buried myself balls deep in all of them. There is nothing better than sinking your cock into a warm pussy all the way until your pelvic bone touches hers. I get turned on when a woman can take me in very easily with plenty of room to spare. It is like a challenge to get her to cum when I know she wants a few more inches.

My wife had been ripped apart by a 9.5 x 6.5 for 7 years before me. She had made random comments how her ex was well-endowed. I finally asked her for more detail about him and she told me. After much persuasion, she told me that he reached depths and touched nerves deep in the vagina that I dont come close to reaching. She said he would pump out huge, hot loads all over her cervix. I dont even reach near it. I asked her bluntley who was better in bed and she pleaded the fifth. She just said that she loved me and that was what was important. Strangely enough, this turns me on to try and fuck her better than he did. I feel like the underdog in a boxing match.

Men, any of you have similar feelings? Women, do you think I have a chance?

2. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

She's with you and she loves you. I wouldn't worry about anything else.

3. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

Buy a Cyberskin extention, the 4" one and you'd be close to her ex-bf. Fuck her really hard with it and see if she reacts diferently to you now than when it's "just you".
    You'll have your answer there my friend.

4. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did you ever considering having a more hung guy join you in the bedroom, taking turns on her? Now that would be an interesting competition. :wink:

5. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    You volunteering J? :wink:

6. NightFish

NightFish Active Member

Albums:
    Like the man says, stop worrying, she's with you...

7. lewis27529

lewis27529 Member

Albums:
    I think that would fuck up the relationship. Me and one of my buddies use to fuck girls together often, but never anyone who we were serious about. He is now married and It has not even crossed my mind because I know what she means to him.

8. B_jacknapier

B_jacknapier New Member

She obviously prefers his big, thick cock to your 5.5 inches of disappointment. I'd say "learn to enjoy it", but you already have.

9. invisibleman

Gold Member

This is really beginning to sound like those penis humiliation scenarios. If your woman is in need of extra inches, she should be with those guys. Why do you feel you have to compete with guys who are larger? That is crazy to me. Men compete over some of the silliest of shit.

Man, if I was dating a guy that is wanting a bigger cocked guy...he should be with that guy instead giving me a complex over my cock size. I have been with a few guys who were like that. And I had to let them go. You will have to be happy with your size. I can never be 9" X 8". Not even, if I walked in on Matt Damon going down on Steve Sandvoss. :rolleyes: If Matt Damon wanted a 9" X 8" cock, I would have to concede and allow him to go with the big goize.

10. LemacST

Gold Member

Uh, this guy has made threads with similar scenarios except the size of the ex was different, probably on accident. This is just another SPH troll.

11. LemacST

Gold Member

Oh, and even though my dick is bigger than this guy's, I still feel offended when assholes like this talk about how small their dick is. I'm not a long shot from 5.5" x 5.5" he claims to be.

12. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    man, I think that men with more average sized cocks in a sense, have it better than those who have larger cocks. When I am fucking a woman, I want every square inch of my manhood in her. I want to be able to touch her cervix in a non-painful way, and go in balls deep, and like you said in your post, be touching pelvic bones. Really and truely, anything larger than that is just kinda a waste...by saying this, I am saying that any length longer than that is more about showing off rather than pleasure. Plus with an average cock, you are more apt to be able to be deep throated. Don't get me wrong, having a huge cock is a big turn on, and playing with a huge cock is great, but its sexual functionability is not really enhansed.

13. B_icem

B_icem New Member

LOL

14. drone24

drone24 New Member

I got a 6.25' / 4.5 and life is great. My girl loves to have anal sex. In fact it was her idea, and the first time for me. She was married to some meat head asshole for years, right before we met. He was a big guy with a big dick(size N/A). I naturally assumed that her ex was the one that turned her on to this. So, when i ask whether they had done that it, it was a shock to me that they never did, turns out his dick was too big. It was some other BF that turned her into an anal freak. We have an amazing sex life always have and i explode I'm her ass at least once a week. Unabear, I'm really feel sorry that sometimes you can't smash booty and grind those hips in, most of the time. Cause that's my favorite part or sex. And I've never had a problem grinding ass except for one girl who was very small(5 ft, 95lbs). But you know i wish i had a little more girth... What am i talking about, then my girl wouldn't let me cum in her very tight hot ass. God i can't wait to fly home this weekend.

15. Darpon

Darpon New Member

Whoever was better in bed doesn't matter. She's not marrying you for your dick or how great you are in bed. (On that point, though, I've heard from many different women that a small dick can be better because the guy knows how to please better, and how to use his tongue/fingers well, whereas bigger guys, in their experience, just expected the size of their dick to do the pleasing for them. Overall, I think, a guy with a bigger dick will be more pleasurable, but if you work up some new tricks, you could blow her mind far more than he ever did.)

If she pleaded the fifth, the other guy was probably better in bed. She didn't tell you because she didn't want you to feel depressed. If SHE doesn't want you to feel depressed, then the only person who could make you feel depressed in this situation is yourself, and I think you'll agree that that's pretty dumb. In other words, don't worry about it.

Lastly, sex is awesome and all, but why should anyone feel inadequate if they aren't as good in that area? You could learn to bake indescribably delicious cookies, that have her taste wondrous flavors she didn't even know were possible to taste. How good someone is in bed shouldn't overpower something like that.

Regardless, she's with you and not him. What more confirmation do you need that you're the better man?

16. choadliker

choadliker New Member

bull-shit,i gatta say i am hung lite too,love my 5.5 cock,but all in all,aint that a crock? Vince is hung like a beer-can,fuccker you wish that wee-root was a monster.why else would you be at LPSG,even staight Dudes worship a Slab of Cock at some level.

17. seattledowne

seattledowne New Member

so curious, who was bigger, your or your friend?

Draft saved Draft deleted