Do You Like Your Partner Talking To Friends?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Knight, Apr 13, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi guys so I was wondering who here actually LIKES their partner SO or CC (coitus companion :p) talking or even just hinting about your size, or how much they like it etc. I don't like it when I'm there cos its embarrassin...

Anyways tonight my gf was out with her girlfriends and one girl got to talkin about her bf's hardon...I know you're thinking 'why' but anyways then my gf was grinning and that girl said to her 'Are you thinkin about Paul's hardon?' and she said 'Oh yes' :D

That was very hot when she said that. Anyone else find it a turn on? I've heard people say it can feel like they've been violated or betrayed in some way...and that wasn't exactly a detailed convo about my cock but still...it was 'playful' or that other word I can't think of...

And for the girls: do your partners get off on that and have you said similar things to your lady friends? How did your bf react and what was your motivation for telling your gfs. Thanks

2. Imported

Gold Member

DieHard9x6: I definitely find it a huge turn-on when my gfs mention in front of other people -- especially in front of other women (of course?). It's not only a sexy compliment, but I must admit, I like the idea of lots of women thinking about my cock! I'm guessing I'm not alone on the subject...

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I really don't mind what they talk about. if my partners can somehow hold a reciprocal conversation on the subject of my dick then good for them, because I sure as hell couldn't manage it.

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Rock, you mean to say your partners can hold a conversation?

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I keep telling them it's rude to talk with their mouths full.

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

I've had partners who WISH I'd talk about their dick size, but hey- I'm not being paid to do their advertising!

7. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

Like I said before, she told her two best friends, probably the day after we first had sex. Although a bit awkward at first, I now consider them friends as well. I've found that I actually enjoy the jokes coming from them, and I often return the favor. I mean, I'm highly aware of THEIR physical attributes as well, so I'm not gonna go sit in the corner keeping my mouth shut, LOL!

Oh, and I'll admit it's somewhat of a turn-on, but it's mostly just kidding around.

8. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I'll admit that I like it. In fact, my current SO takes it a step further. On a few occassions we have gone out looking for another young lady to join us in bed. It isn't unusual for her to take along a Polaroid of my cock. Last week she was successful in pulling this 20 something girl who was entered in a hot body contest at a local bar. In her banter, she dropped in "plus he has money and a big cock. Wanna see it?" And she produced the Polaroid. About a half hour later we left with the girl. She later said that my cock lived up to the hype.

This chick is a trip, as photography is such a big part of our sex life. She loves to take pictures of me nude - torso, cock, whatever and show them around. She will casually mix a few cock photos in with vacation pictures, party pictures, etc. Everyone in her circle of friends and co-workers has seen pictures of me nude. Apparently, most are very postive about my organ, telling her she is lucky, etc. It is a much bigger turn on that I imagined.

9. willie

willie New Member

One evening the lovely Mrs Willie and myself were at a dinner party, with friends and I was showing the other blokes how to assemble a simple flame thrower, from the materials available at the table.
    My wife was asked, "why do you put up with him?" She replied "small ass, big willie".

It's a reputation I can live with. :)

10. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Much the same for me. I don't mind a bit when gf's talk about me to their friends and I enjoy the occasional innuendos and jokes as well. It is somewhat of a turn on for me...especially when a new friend is let in on the reason for the jokes.

SG

11. Herti

Herti New Member

I don't like it if my girlfriend talks about my penis with other girls.

12. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

My ex never really talked about my cock size in front of people. Why would he? His was bigger than mine. The ones who talked about my endowment tended to be my straight male friends. Out drinking in clubs, it wasn't unusual for one or other of my friends, after having three or four too many, to say to a new female acquaintance, "My friend Jacinto has a really big dick. Whip it out and show her!" I normally declined, but there have been a few times when I had imbibed a bit more than is recommended and complied. For the most part, I'd prefer they find a more interesting topic for chit chat.

13. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

I don't at all mind my lady friend mentioning, talking about, or hinting at my size. She's the queen of innuendo, and can drop the most arcane hints at it - I think it's fun for her, bragging in a way that only she and me will understand. Usually she's more open about my size to her girlfriends, while professional acquaintances of her get the hinted-at version of cock talk from her.

However, sometimes she's more open about it, saying things like 'He's of strong built in all ways' or, when more covert, 'In some ways, you could think he's in the oil biz', or other things.

Bruce

14. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    Well in my case the difference between "mentioning" it and "beating the hell out of it" are very real. Parties, friends, ex's......etc.

I don't mind having it mentioned or even talked about.
    I do have trouble with being scrutinized by several at once in a larger crowd of people I don't know.

Some issues I have resolved over the years just by mental manipulation but some have been either resolved or worsened by others comments and reactions.

I think the quote......"I'm more then just a dick" comes to mind for some reason.

Nater

15. redheadedfreak05

redheadedfreak05 New Member

I thought it was hot.
    But found out the first girl that new my size had told her friend and it got around fast. I'm not a fan of everyone knowing.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Quyntarious: My girl friend actually wants to make a shirt that says "My Boyfriend has a huge cock." I told her that she would constantly have guys coming up to her saying "I'm bigger" she said that she would tell them "It says he's huge, not 'he's bigger than you.' Plus she has told a few of her friend how big I am, I think it's kind of hot.

Draft saved Draft deleted