Do you like your piss slit tongued?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy doing this and was wondering if it is very pleasurable to the guy getting the tonguing. I love darting and liking into a deep clefted piss slit. I don't find it unpleasurable when it's done to me but could take it or leave it if I'm receiving.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I doubt I would though nobody ever has. I think I would hate it actually.

"Licking your piss slit". GROSS!

I'd probably never eat pussy if the chick said "lick those salted piss flaps"

Piss and lick don't go together well in my head.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hate anything getting near mine, but sometimes i do that to my husband just to remember how weird it feels to my tongue. It's strange to feel how tight the skin is at the edges and the alkaline flavor that staves off bacteria is memorable. Not something i do often, he doesn't seem to notice.

Reactions: diver6

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i was just watching a guy on cam 4 and jacking off. his cock head was huge and beautiful. his meatus (piss slit sounds better!) was amazing. maybe when his cock is soft, it looks like more of a slit, but when it was fully engorged, his big piss hole was open wide and looked like it had little lips on either side! drops of pre-cum kept oozing out of the piss hole. the underside of his cock was facing the camera, and the two big lobes of his cock head joined at the hole. it was gorgeous! i've sucked a lot of cocks, and always enjoyed sticking my tongue in the piss hole. never met a guy who didn't like it!

Reactions: hot-rod and eroes0