Do you listen to radio?

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know most people like listening to radio while they drive. But do you listen it outside your car?
What stations you prefer to listen? Just music or some with hot topics as well?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll almost alway have Radio 4 on when I'm at home eating my dinner, between 6-7pm they have news and then a comedy show (which can be a bit rubbish, but they're generally enteraining enough).

I download a lot of radio shows of music I like though, but I tend to just get those from torrent sites. Does that count?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
CD's Only when driving, cleaning the house, or working on Cars.
Don't listen to local radio.

Trance/Techno/Progressive dance while driving, cleaning the house.

70's & 80's Classic Rock when working on wheels.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I download a lot of radio shows of music I like though, but I tend to just get those from torrent sites. Does that count?
Well, I guess it does, LOL.
You listen to radio in general, so it does :smile:
I listen to radio B92 here in Serbia. I like their news and views in general. When they play music, they usually play some tunes close to my heart.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the house or working in the yard I listen to my ipod or my itunes list on my computer. In my vehicle I listen to satellite radio. Normally Octane (rock), The Highway(county), Love (mix of love songs) Stations. I don't really care for talk radio.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have Sirius in my car so that's pretty much all I listen too. I like the Alternative 80s, techno, octane, reggae - I bounce back and forth between those genres. I can't remember the last time I listened to 'radio'. When I work out I usually listen to Pandora or Slacker radio which I stream on my phone.

I listen to the radio all the time when i'm home,It's called Alfa Rock.It truly is fantastic,it made me like 80's music which i couldn't stand before.They play everything,rock from vintage like The Beatles,Janice Joplin,Queen and Jimy Hendrix to the latest like Staind,Nickelback and Skillet.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know most people like listening to radio while they drive. But do you listen it outside your car?
What stations you prefer to listen? Just music or some with hot topics as well?
At home I listen to many stations, there's all news, there's oldies (which for unknown reasons now includes the 1980s:eek::confused:) and classical and there's NPR and country, and the sports stations and talk radio and even the current music. I keep changing the dial as I have since I was a child. Back then it was usually because there were weak signals, it's a habit that stuck even with clear signals.

I don't listen when driving, it's an added distractin, (those that say it's not might want to rethink that. If you're hearing a dance hall classic and start bopping around in the car, then you aren't giving 100% to the road.) Besides which I am adjusted to the rules at the job where having the radio playing while driving is a sanctionable offense.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I listen to the radio at work everyday. a mix of KISS 101, radio 1& 2, Heart, Jack fm.

A couple of times a day - 30 mins at most.

Radio 1
City FM
Classic FM

I know you love Radio Cymru (Wales), Luka - so here you are. :wink:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't listen to music on the radio. I used to listen to Howard Stern, but there has not been a comedian on the show daily for this whole year and it's no longer funny. It's rich snob Howard talking to out of touch Robin. I now listen to Opie and Anthony, their show actually makes me laugh out loud several times a show.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I listen to 80s and Rock in the car, How i lived before satelite radio i dont know. At work i listen to a few rock and country stations Via the inernet.

They have radio in Serbia Luka ?? LOL

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NPR, Classic Rock, Dance-Techno, blah-de-blah. Lots of tastes, depends on the mood. Mostly I carry a packed HTC phone and link up via Bluetooth to the in-dash and pound pavement. Little truck - huge audio. ;D HD Radio receiver offers a ton of more choices but only in urban areas.

Outside the car, more of the same - either via standard receiver or pushed through local network over Shoutcast DNAS.

D

deleted957600

For anyone interested in all metal, all the time, there's Metal Devastation Radio: http://mdu.rocks/pages/MDR/. When home, I listen to this online. I listen to a couple of stations in the car which play artists like Tom Petty, Rush, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, the Eagles, Bad Company.