Do you live in a Judicial Hellhole? (R)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you live in a Judicial Hellhole (R)?

Judicial Hellholes are places where judges systematically apply laws and court procedures in an inequitable manner, generally against defendants in civil lawsuits. In this seventh annual report, ATRF shines its brightest spotlight on seven areas of the country that have developed reputations for uneven justice.

West Virginia
South Florida
Cook County, Illinois
Atlantic County, New Jersey
Montgomery & Macon Counties in Alabama
Los Angeles County, California
Clark County, Nevada
I was looking for some commonality between those in the top 7 either geographically, topographically, or at the very least socio-economically. Yet there doesn't seem to be one. :confused:

Last edited:

1longharddude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in West Virginia, a state that seemingly now makes most of its money through the legal system ( incarceration)...to which I was incarcerated for 3 and a half years over 192.00 on a crEdit card several people ere involved in. I actually was sentenced to 3 to 30 years, but got out on parole. A briefcase was found in a parking lot,me and tWo Others tried to use the credit cards, they said I did it all by myself, and they got nothing and I went to prison...and I AM someone who is VERY kind and not even close to a prison stereotype, except for a ripped body). cOLLEGE EDUCATED, A VOLUNTEER FOR aids RESEARCH, A PERSON WHO ONLY WANTS AL PEOPLE TO BE HAPPY; ONE WHO DOESN'T DECIEVE OTHERS. A RARE GUY WHO WANTS TO HELP NOT HURT...AND THOSE WHO DO ACTUAL BAD,JUST CONTINUE AND WHEN CAUGHT, TELL ON SOMEONE AND GET IN TO NO TROUBLE. manipulation by the government for what they want is what happens, and it could happen to any of you if it happened to me!

Now i have been payng the state monthly for parole fees and that wont stop till I pay for a trial that I was informed about on a friday to occur on the following monday! I had no information other than that I was charged with a crime, I had no idea if I had a lawyer--mine took $7,5000 AND THEN QUIT TWO MONTHSLATER, HE SADI, BUT LIED SO THEY NEVER GAVE ME ANEW LAWYER....went through the trial and was found guilty. I was in college and doing very well in life, now I despise the legal system and cannot understand how anyone can vote for the death penalty if they knew how the legal system is truly ran. If they want you to get locked up, you are, if you are poor and cannot afford a lawyer you get locked up. i AM NOT POOR AND HAVE CONNECTIONS, AND i WAS ACTUALLY INNOCENT OF THE CHARGES, NUMEROUS PUT AGAINST ME, EXCEPT I TRIED TO USE A CREDIT CARD THAT WASN'T MINE WHICH i KNOW IS WRONG. i LOST MY COLLEGE EDUCATION,MY REPUTATION, MY FREEDOM, FAMILY MEMEBRS DIED IN THAT TIME...ALLOVER A CHARGE OF $192.00 THAT DIDN'T EVEN GO THROUGH, THE TWO MOST INVOLVED SAID i DID IT ALL.

sO, IF YOU GET INTO LEGAL TROUBLE, DO WHAT YOU CAN TO PAY FOR AN ATTORNEY R YOU WILL BE WASHED AWAY WITH A STREAM OF PEOPLE, SOME GOOD, SOME BAD, NONEOF THEM JUDICIALLY PROCESSED CORRECTLY, UNLESS YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR YOUR FREEDOM, ENOUGH MONEY TO HIRE THE MOST CELEBRITY LAWYER IN THE AREA TO GET NOTICED IN A STATE THAT HAS ON EOF THE HIGHEST INCARCERATION RATES IN THE u.S. iT'S BECAUSE wv IS A POOR STATE AND LOCKING GOD PEOPLE UP MAKES THEM A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY. i MADE A YOUTHFUL, DUMB MISTAKE THAT HURT NO ONE BUT MYSELF, A MISTAKE THAT NOW KEEPS ME AS A "BAD GUY' TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS IN THE PAPERS AND BELIEVE THAT IS THE TOTAL STORY.

WHAT CAN YOU DO BUT, STRIVE TOMAKE IT THOUGH IT,AND THEN MOVE TO SOMEWHERE ELSE LESS CONCERNED WITH MAKING A PROFIT ON HUMAN LIVES', AND MORE CONCERNED WITH THE ACTUAL WELL-BEING OF THE PEOPLE IT IS SUPPOSED TO SERVE.:mad: tHIS OIL/MONEY DRIVEN COUNTRY IS GOING DOWN HILL..IN PRISON THE SAYING IS, CONVEYING pRISON OFFICIALS,JUDGES: " you can fuck our children< but dont fuck with our checkbooks!" AS A CHILD MOLESTOR HERE GETS ONE TO FIVE YEARS AND LIKELY DESTROYS THE LIE LIVES OF CHILDREN.

i CANNOT WAIT TO MOVE AWAY. AND THAT IS SADLY WHAT i MUST DO TO BE SUCCESSFUL.:soapbox:

1longharddude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't want your sympathy, and care less about your negative judgement of me for something I did when I was young and stupid. My point was about the legal system being very fucked up.
I guess you have never done anything wrong?

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't want your sympathy, and care less about your negative judgement of me for something I did when I was young and stupid. My point was about the legal system being very fucked up.
I guess you have never done anything wrong?

A few parking tickets here and there, but never attempting to use stolen property