Do you lock your doors at night?

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do now. :biggrin1:

THAT is funny...and creepy.....

The front door is locked right now.....back patio is open...I have a fence around the back of the house.......at night everything is locked....I get home from work I lock the car up....2 in the afternoon.....there has been a rash of muggings in my area in the last month.....2 dudes with a pipe waking up to people on the street in daylight...hitting them over the head and taking their wallets...cash....crime is everywhere but not everywhere to this extreme.....

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i lock every single door and window before i go to bed. plus, i have two and a half dogs. i'm always somewhat worried about home invasions, even though it has never happened to me. (knocks on wood)

my car has been broken into once though. a family member as using it at the time and they stole their belongings...but not their wallet or anything expensive in my car.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My doors are locked during the day while I am home and of course, when I am not.

If I am out gardening, I lock my house.

My neighbour across the street was on the side of his house washing the siding and some teenage asshole walked right into his open garage door and stole his bike.

My hubby works nights a lot and I have weapons placed in every room of the house.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I share an apartment with a room mate in a high-security building in Downtown Ft Lauderdale.

One cannot enter without first passing a guard at the front desk, but in order to access the garage one needs a "fob" (a keyless lock device), and again to operate the elevator. There are cameras in all the elevator areas. I feel secure.

But that having been said, I work at night. Sometimes I'm not back home until 4-5 AM. and frequently the roommate forgets to lock the door.

When I lived in a house in a dicey neighborhood, I always locked the door.