Do you look at dicks in the urinals next to you?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I look all the time. Those damn dividers, however, are taking the fun out of the sport! It's fun just to compare though some guy seem to piss without taking their cock out. Sometimes all I see is piss and nothing else. Either they are really small or really embarrassed or both! :) And sadly none have ever led to a hook up.

nicenbig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that peripheral b.s. doesnt work. i can always tell when dudes try that shit. you guys aren't too bright for doing that though, sooner or later some dude is gonna smack you.

Last edited:

D_Smiley_Longhorn

Experimental Member
Media
I think we all take peeks at times. I have never been uncomfortable showing or viewing while at the Urinals. Marluc.. no worries of being arrested unless there are untoward sexual advances. I have yet to be in a public place where there was not mutual glances.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't really look. Of course, I've seen dicks at urinals before. The dividers are ubiquitous now and it is way too obvious to try to get a look over a divider. Really not that interested in random cocks. I'm much more interested in the people they are attached to. Meaning, I'm a lot more interested in someone's cock if I already know and like the person attached. Really it's just a little too fleeting, random and desperate scoping cock in restrooms isn't it? I did see a beautiful guy in a restroom after a movie last night, but it just ain't the place for a meet and greet. Know what I mean?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What's gross about it? It's something most of us handle several times a day. I don't want to drink it or bathe in it, but urine and urination are okay by me. Be better if I could be solar powered or something... until then I'll have to deal with elimination.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not often. i do love taking a step back just to make my cock more visible to those who would glance. i'm an exhibitionist, but don't have much of the nerve to get caught looking at someone else.

the best place for this though is dodger stadium. they still have the old trough urinals. when i'm at the game, i'm always scoping the crowd around me for nice young jock sitting close by. then, when it looks like he might be getting up to go to the bathroom, i try to follow him. b/c the bathrooms get crowded as it is, it's easy to walk straight up to the troughs and stand shoulder to shoulder to a guy w/o him thinking anything of it.

i love whipping out my cock (almost 7 inches flacid) and comparing it next to his. its fun to see the kid notice my cock and try not to stare. i must admit though, i've had a hard time keeping it flacid before... particulary when the guy i'm tailing turns out to be packin' something too.
That's exactly why I love "The Los Angeles Dodgers":eek22:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I don't find anything interesting, erotic or attractive about checking out other guys while they're peeing. It's seems invasive and weird to me. After all it's not like it's some mutual sport or social activity. :). Maybe we should do away with urinals. They seem a little primitive like fraternity hazing.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
What's gross about it? It's something most of us handle several times a day. I don't want to drink it or bathe in it, but urine and urination are okay by me. Be better if I could be solar powered or something... until then I'll have to deal with elimination.

Oh, geez. Do I have to explain the obvious.... I don't find urine attractive, okay? I don't find toilets attractive, okay? I don't find bathrooms attractive, okay? Is there something wrong with me for this? Am I supposed to be turned on by smelly bathrooms and urinals with pubic hair stuck to them and seeing urine shooting from the penises of strangers? I don't find the concept of watching people "go to the bathroom" to be very attractive.