Do you look at the urinal?

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If there are no separators and I can look without being too wildly obvious about it, then sure. Although I also try to check first if the guy is even attractive. I don't care what kind of dick he's got if he's hideous in the first place.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do if it can be done discretely plus i also try to postion myself so thers can see me. Shameful I know.

S

sollozzo

some urinals at my uni are lilke a shiny metal, so you can see theres and they can see you. ie hide in the cubicals lol

freesnake54

Just Browsing
Media
Of course I look at the urinal. That's how you know where it is. As for looking at other people I like to do it but am often hesitant to out of fear of being caught.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
no i do not look over...i am not concerned about what another man has ...i am more than happy about my own...what purpose would it serve for me to look at another man's dick? lol

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope, I look up....if I stand with my back straight and head up, it seems to allow me to piss more strongly and get outta there. Never did the urinal rubbernecking thing. I thought that the other men would be either gaybashers or cops. And, anyway, furtive watching and wanking never turned me on.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course I look and show at every opportunity. It's only to see if the other guys at the urinal are as big as I am. Only problem with showing is the unwanted propositiions, from well you know what I mean.

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I try not to look. The pissing situation makes me uncomfortable, yet at my health club I shower with other guys without any problem. I also peek discreetly at their equipment if they're under 30.