Do you look at the urinal?

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
me? i watch for the "urinal watchers". its good sport and beats counting tiles or reading whatever drivel happens to be posted above the urinal in front of you. i tailor my demeanor and/or comments to the particular participant; bold, shy, nervous, small dick, whatever. give it a try.

VinceDiggler

Just Browsing
Media
I remember when I was in middle school, whenever i went to the bathroom all my friends would go too, and while we were all peeing in the unrinals they would all be staring at my dong. almost as if i didnt notice. but i guess at that age its curiosity, well at any age peeking is curiosity.

B_donquixote

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i was at a concert recently and they had outdoor urinals...they were stacked back to back in a row...couldnt help not looking at the guy right infront of me and im sure he could see mine..he had the biggest soft dick i have ever seen...absolutely gorgeous tool..

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Always enjoy a good show at the urinal. I was at a bar (gay) last night and they recently remodeled the mens room. They placed a small pin spotlight that shines straight up in the floor under each of the 4 urinals. Talk about showtime.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes - discretely, of course. I always try and choose a left one since most guys seems to be right handed and leave their left hand down - unless they are trying to help cover it.
What gets me is the majority of times I have already zipped up and ready to leave when some hunk walks in! Damn it!:mad:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
i'e been reading this thread off and on for some time, but today was different. You all know how some sentences can be read more than one way.

Today, I read the title and for some reason read it as "Do you look at the urinal (when you pee) Hell yeah, I have a hard enough time with my aim as it is. I look right down at the urninal praying to god that I don't spray a puddle on the floor and a back splash on my pants.

Don't know how I came to read it diferently this time, but I got amused and thought i would share.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure I do it. After I get it out and have a good stream flowing I generally look out of the corner of my eye to see if my dick is being eyed. If it is and I think the guy is attractive, I look down for his. There have been times when both of our dicks have gotten bigger as this continues. I think most men like to impress with their cocks. Just look at the number of dick pictures in lpsg gallery, gay and str8.

D

deleted105034

I never have, even though I burn with the urge to compare.:redface:

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sometimes I do. But since I am gay, I do not need to look at the urinals to see other guys dicks. I just to to the gay sauna or to a sex club....

But when I was a teen I looked a lot, because at that time I had not seen so many cocks. But now I only look if I see something really outstanding (a huge dick or something..)

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well there is one bar that I go to that has a trough, and a mirror attached. So basically anbody pissin can see your stuff

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i went through a stage for a while where the thought of urinals turned me on and got me off, but that got old quickly. now i just get in, do my business and get the heck out. i'm not opposed to looking, but i don't go in with it a priority.

omg this is funny and makes me feel really slutty but whatever, where else can i spread the news

one time as an employee at the airport i needed to take a piss after work
so, i closed up and all that good stuff and headed to the washroom at baggage claim - i did so because the urinals there were open and i was like 15 and horny as hell

anyway, on my way in i saw this bomb latino guy standing outside the washroom with his suitcase and he looked so tired, but he was still so fine

thoughts lingered in my mind - god it would be nice if that fool came in and took a piss right next to me

haha yea

so there i am doing my business when guess what
bing! theres the hot latino guy right next to me, just as i thought
i look down at my dick which is starting to get hard and even tho im done pissing i dont move at all, im waiting for him

what a whore i kno
so anyway he pulls his out and it is freakin massive
he is horny as all hell and of course - hes not there to take a piss at all
he starts to jack off

my god i went bonkers
i start jacking off
he looks at me and i dont know what to do
he grabs my dick and starts sucking on it
does this sound stupid to you? because as im writing it its starting to sound so insane
anyway
i lead him into the bathroom stall and start to suck him off
god that thing was fat

unfortunately, the big tired latino hottie came within 45 seconds
big whoop

and theres the urinal story of the day
tofa.