Do you look at the urinal?

luckydog_no

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't help from looking at the guys next to me and usually I find that if I look at them they look back and I have had several guys that get a hard on after they look at my size.

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i actually try and crub that but yeah i do...there's something about a dude when he's relaxed and not aware of anyone around him noticing. guys like to shake and pull alittle...that kind of self-love behavior gets my engine running..yeah..i know...voyeur!

BluCrickit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If they look at mine I look at thiers--I think it is funny how small some guys are, all I see is the pee stream sometimes when I look you can not even see it if you wanted to. I am just average so I do not mind if people look me I am nice looking so I show it off.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, that is how boys learn about many things. I grew up on a farm and the men went outside to piss. I saw my older brothers and my dad many times, it was life. And it school it was common for boys to see boys. I cannot believe those who say they do not or have not looked.
I see in some pre schools the potty is behind the counter and children of mixed sexes use the same one, and without embarassment.
But also, I have know places where they gays hang and (really hang out cocks and all) are there to see what they can. I have seen some big cocks of man playing. The largest cock I ever saw was at a Highway Rest Stop.
its a man's world and I see nothing wrong with it.
Are those who deny being honest.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I do when I can, but the proliferation of "modesty" dividers have made it nearly impossible these days in most public restrooms. I miss the old trough style urinals so common a few decades back.

As for modern urinals, this is my kind of restroom:
u

Attachments

sevenxfive

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always look. Love to see a guy flop out a big one and not care who sees it. Also love it when guys check mine out. Really love when someone gives it a compliment, and if I get the sense a guy will accept it, I like to tell them they have an awesome cock.