Do you love the small ones too?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just because you love really big cocks, does that mean you can't love small ones too?

Any ladies (or men if you like) ALSO get off on less than average size.

I think small ones can feel very hot -- in a different way.

Are we as a society brain-washed to think big dicks are best?

Is liking a tiny dick unnaceptable?

Just a couple of thoughts.

penisdoodler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i once saw a dick the size of my thumb. now that is enough to make a woman cringe. average i can deal with. but, ah BIG is preferred.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually wish I could say yes to this question, but unfortunately, I can't. I can't feel small ones, and can barely feel average ones. :frown1: When I was with a big guy for the first time I was like "So THIS is what it's supposed to feel like?! THIS is what everyone is talking about! WOW!" I think it's just the way I'm built though, because most women have no problem at all at least with average guys. And yes, I've known women who prefer small guys, too.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually wish I could say yes to this question, but unfortunately, I can't. I can't feel small ones, and can barely feel average ones. :frown1: When I was with a big guy for the first time I was like "So THIS is what it's supposed to feel like?! THIS is what everyone is talking about! WOW!" I think it's just the way I'm built though, because most women have no problem at all at least with average guys. And yes, I've known women who prefer small guys, too.

like i said bigger is better, thats just another one of the good things i like about my hubby. his big cock. but some guys cant help what they were given though. so like i tell my friends when a few complain about their b/f cock size. its not the cock that makes the whole man BUT it helps sometimes. of course they come back at me with a thats easy for you to say you got a guy with big cock already we are still looking for one LOL.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like i said bigger is better, thats just another one of the good things i like about my hubby. his big cock. but some guys cant help what they were given though. so like i tell my friends when a few complain about their b/f cock size. its not the cock that makes the whole man BUT it helps sometimes. of course they come back at me with a thats easy for you to say you got a guy with big cock already we are still looking for one LOL.

Actually I know a lot of women whose preference is average, not big. I figure it's because of how they're built - maybe average feels big to them and a big guy would hurt them. I also know women who say it really doesn't matter.

And yeah, I can really empathize about some guys can't help what they were given. I have my own body image issues... and some guys have complained, or more commonly, with some of the guys I find on ads, they refuse to have any more to do with me when they find out I'm not busty, or find out I'm not slim. (Or both at the same time! :eek:) Because of that I actually wish it really didn't matter about the guy's size for me. But I've had experience with different sizes and know what works for me (although there WAS that one average guy who was REALLY good with his hands, besides being very, very good-looking...)

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about that Nekoman? Even on the largest of the large penis sites the majority of people tell you that you don't have to be particularly large to satisfy.

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I actually wish I could say yes to this question, but unfortunately, I can't. I can't feel small ones, and can barely feel average ones. :frown1: When I was with a big guy for the first time I was like "So THIS is what it's supposed to feel like?! THIS is what everyone is talking about! WOW!" I think it's just the way I'm built though, because most women have no problem at all at least with average guys.

I agree on that, same story here.
I always wondered what other girls were talking about, because penetration used to be something I could barely feel until I met a big guy. I married him, not for his size, but it sure was in his advantage. :biggrin1:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about that Nekoman? Even on the largest of the large penis sites the majority of people tell you that you don't have to be particularly large to satisfy.

thats right a person dont have to be big. i was saying that bigger was better for me. just as far as the cock department goes. i mean there is hands an tongue etc. to make up for the difference in size as well as go along with it as well be him big or small. just for fun there is nothing like getting a good tongue lashing every now and then LOL.:biggrin1:

Tickled Pink

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My new man is not big but he does something with it that gets me burying my head in the pillow regularly! His tongue skills are awesome as well! Me happy lady!!!!!:veryhappy:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree on that, same story here.
I always wondered what other girls were talking about, because penetration used to be something I could barely feel until I met a big guy. I married him, not for his size, but it sure was in his advantage. :biggrin1:

LOL. yes they are and we dont have to be told twice about the advantages do we. i didn't marry hubby for his size ether but it sure was an added bonus for taking the time to get to know him better.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I think it depends not only on the shape but also the sensitivity of a woman's pussy. I've had a couple of women talk of "finger sized" guys where "I couldn't even tell it was in" and what do you know, they had loose pussies that needed to be worked very hard with a mix of cock, tongue, lips and fingers to cum.

My current girlfriend is pretty tight and incredibly sensitive to the point that I have to be incredibly gentle when giving her oral and using fingers at the same time is "too much". Once, when she was really turned on after oral and before I fucked her, we knelt on the bed kissing, I inserted my middle finger into her engorged pussy and she came again after a few seconds of g-spot stimulation.

I suspect that those dicks my exes couldn't "tell it was in" could make my girlfriend cum pretty easily.

Also, get good at oral, actually learning to read the feedback from the twitching, gasping woman under your tongue, for non size-queens it's probably worth about two inches :)

Lled

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It's amazing and really kind of sad how you constantly brag about your husband's dick. The need for bragging usually comes from insecurity about something. I'm not used to comment like this (or at all) but this is just like the 1000th time I read basically the same comment from you. We all get it, your husband has a big, thick cock!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's amazing and really kind of sad how you constantly brag about your husband's dick. The need for bragging usually comes from insecurity about something. I'm not used to comment like this (or at all) but this is just like the 1000th time I read basically the same comment from you. We all get it, your husband has a big, thick cock!

no im am not bragging i just explained that to me bigger is better sorry if your offended , but could it be that maybe you are just a bit jealous . which i think would be very sad on your part. i think you should learn to be happy with what you have and learn how to use it well. and leave others alone when they voice there opinion about something when ask a, also if you dont like what i say when you See my post go some where else or learn how to use the ignore button as i am very repeated VERY happy with my hubby size. so i detected a bit of jealousy on your part here and that is sad on your part i would say.

Lled

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no im am not bragging i just explained that to me bigger is better sorry if your offended , but could it be that maybe you are just a bit jealous . which i think would be very sad on your part. i think you should learn to be happy with what you have and learn how to use it well. and leave others alone when they voice there opinion about something when ask a, also if you dont like what i say when you See my post go some where else or learn how to use the ignore button as i am very repeated VERY happy with my hubby size. so i detected a bit of jealousy on your part here and that is sad on your part i would say.

No I don't get jealous of some people I've never even met. And in fact I don't get jealous very often.

However, I don't like people who brag. That's just me. If you kept bragging you had the most awsome feet in the world over and over again it would still piss me off. That doesn't mean I want your feet, I'm happy with my feet.

I'm not going to be an asshole and say I wouldn't want to have you husband's dick size, it's a great size we all know that, but I don't envy him. And I'm surtainly not jealous of him. I'm happy with what I have. BUT I don't go around bragging about it all day long.

Don't try to make me some kind of bad guy here. Honestly, I think you're just brainwashing yourself that your husband is perfect when in fact you feel the opposite. Maybe he's boring, fat, ugly, I don't know and I don't care. Like I said, when people need to brag about something they are usually insecure.

But please keep it for yourself, because we all know how awsome he is.