Do You Love Your Dog?

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do you love your dog, more than you love people sometimes?

Just want to hear from other dog lovers, that they feel like me, that dogs are truly man's best friend.

(I know, I'm a cat, but I believe in the unity of all things, living and not.)

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They won't cheat on you like a man would.

Then why do they call horny guys who act without thinking "dogs?"

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Yes, I love my dog more than most people.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I value the life of my dog more than the life a stranger. If I had to choose between saving a random stranger or my dog in a burning building, I would choose my dog every time.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I love my dog more than most people.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I value the life of my dog more than the life a stranger. If I had to choose between saving a random stranger or my dog in a burning building, I would choose my dog every time.

Cool.

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't have a dog at the moment, but I have had two very special canine friends. One was simply named "Dog" and she was only with me a short while. A little black & white border collie stray that followed me home from work one day. I couldn't say no and brought the filthy flea bag up to my apartment. She was sweet and cuddly and always in the garbage! After about 6 months with me, she developed brain tumors. I had an appointment with a doggy neurologist but she didn't make it.

The other woofy love of my life was Lucy, short for "Lucy-fur" though her personality was a bit Lucille Ball. She was a wild Malamute/Wolf, goofy, lovable and with one hell of a personality. I have sooooo many stories of her antics and capers- climbing a 7 foot fence, stealing PB&J's, putting on my lipstick, singing with the radio, eating over 4 dozen Christmas cookies, finding one buried solitary soggy sandy potato chip on the whole beach.... She was such a character. Unfortunately, she went to live with my former in-laws and they never brought her in for her shots. She succumbed to heart-worm at the ripe old age of 13.

Both Dog and Lucy were members of the family and I loved them as much as any person. I love my cats too, do anything for them, but they're, you know, CATS. I would run into a burning building to save them only to have them run away from me, find their own way out and I would end up a charcoal briquette.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I have the best doggie in the whole wide world. And yes, my dog is better than most people by far.

p.s. I like cats too. I like most all critters.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had an English springer spaniel when I was growing up, and I loved her more than most people. After she died, for a long time it made me really sad every time I saw one. Now when I see one, I smile at the memory of how much fun and what a great dog she was.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My baby is the only one who REALLY gets me... and now i have three of them. I'm absolutely in LOVE with my pups.

Also: it kills me that pitbulls have that awful reputation.... I'll defend them to the death.

ringman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice Dog Serial and yours to Nude, I had a Long Haired Doxie cross. Unfortunately she passed away 2 months ago. I have had cats but they don't compare to the companionship of a Dog. I miss my dog alot.

Last edited: