Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anonymous poll.

I know it looks like a stupid question. but I think that there are some people who do not. I don't know if they are here on LPSG, but we may find out.

I'm prepared for stupid answers like yes, frequently, sometimes more than twice a night.

And yes the poll is MANDATORY...:wink:

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i can't really answer: i can be quite awesome, but since i am stuck with myself all life long it gets quite boring. there should be a "sometimes" answer

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i can't really answer: i can be quite awesome, but since i am stuck with myself all life long it gets quite boring. there should be a "sometimes" answer

That is a very honest answer. I appreciate your view on this. I hope you can learn to love yourself.

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That is a very honest answer. I appreciate your view on this. I hope you can learn to love yourself.

uhmmm, loving myself is not useful.

i prefer having an overall neutral opinion of me... it makes me able to predict my own limits and admit my mistakes better

i am already enough arrogant as is :\

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I do love myself, I have some qualities that might be perceived as bad ones but I love those too, I think loving yourself isn't about trying to change yourself but as using what might be seen as bad qualities in a positive way and accepting that they're part of your character.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think so. Sometimes I am happier with myself than others. I think it is all a part of the growth process. I know I clearly have flaws but each day is an opportunity to try and correct them a bit at a time.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yes i do love myself.....but i do not always get the chance to tell myself....why? because i would have to stand in line.....

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell yeah. More and more everyday. I always look back at myself and think "what an asshole!"

I actually had a dream one night, where I was arguing, and pissed off about everything. I woke up and thought, "how sad, that's the life you lead."... then I thought... "that can change!"

That was only a few months ago.