Do You Make Any Noise While Having Sex, Receiving Oral?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aside from moaning and heavy breathing there are natural sounds that come from my body and another body being joined. I remember one of the first times I bottomed for a very large guy and after a lengthy session of him penetrating me in different positions I started hearing what sounded like him plunging into a bowl of cheesy macaroni and cheese and it scared me. He had been working me over for so long that my poor rectum was loose and making wet squishing noises. I asked him why it sounded like that and he assured me that nothing was wrong and it was the feeling that he was waiting for. I had lost some of the sensation of pressure and knew that I was completely open and loose and figured he was never going to be able to climax but sure enough this is what he wanted and he climaxed soon after.

With oral it all depends. If I'm being sucked and it's great I can be somewhat audible with my moaning and breathing. When I'm sucking it's the same but more muffled since my mouth stays full throughout the act and until the end of him climaxing. Sometimes I will come off just to hum along the shaft and balls which is just something to change it up for those long marathon bjs that require all the tricks known to man.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I for sure make sounds - moan - groan - a little dirty talk whatever it takes in whatever form of sex I am having always let my partner know he is really turning me on
I find it so hot if I’m blowing a guy that he grunts and moans. Turns me on and makes me want to make him moan harder!

No. I may breathe heavily but avoid sound effects and eye contact. I am British.