Do you make noise during sex?

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really. Sometimes I can be very verbal when in the mood to dominate!

Funny you made this thread because I pretty much know when my neighbor is jerking off or having sex. Our apts are structured the same which means our bedrooms are divided by a wall. Anyway, last night before bed I'm pretty sure he was jerking off. I started hearing "uuuh uuuh ooh yea, fuuuuuck!. Couldn't help but laugh.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do and I can be quite loud when I'm having partner sex but I'm silent when I masturbate. I can't actually orgasm without making noise with partner sex, but I think it has to do with letting go and not feeling self-conscious or monitoring myself and not any kind of direct connection between making sounds and my ability to orgasm. I'm working on both being quiet and letting go at the same time.

Last edited:

tiger61

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do and I can be quite loud when I'm having partner sex but I'm silent when I masturbate. I can't actually orgasm without making noise with partner sex, but I think it has to do with letting go and not feeling self-conscious or monitoring myself and not any kind of direct connection between making sounds and my ability to orgasm. I'm working on both being quiet and letting go at the same time.

why would you want to be quiet? Nothing wrong with a little "appreciation noise"

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I share a 3 bedroom college apartment with 3 other guys. 1 guy has a single room, I have a single room, and the other 2 share a double. My room is right in the middle of the two and directly in front of the bathroom so when any action happens in my room, it's not hard to miss. What sucks the most is that there is about a 1 inch crack at the bottom of the door so if there is a fire or anything the smoke can be easily detected. My roommates are around a lot and when they do come and go it's really unpredictable since we don't really let each other know where we're going or what we're doing. That sometimes becomes a hassle when your trying to bring girls (or guys) over for a romp cuz you can hear ANYTHING from that crack at the bottom of my door. So it's rare that I'll get loud during sex unless I know I'm alone. If I know I have the place to myself then I'll get verbal, but other than that deep breathing is as far as I'll go cuz anyone can walk in at anytime. Let's say I lived in my own place, I guess it would truly depend on what the girl is doing...I'd follow her lead; if she's loud, I'm loud. But either way, I'm not into putting on a show for my roommates and getting all loud and verbal just to show off.

B_M37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn right.... I once got asked to leave a nice hotel because of the noise I had been making. Very embarrassing at the time, very funny looking back