Do You Masturbate? (How Often, Techinique)

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How often do members of the board masturbate? And how. I go in binges sometimes when I'll jack up to 4 times a day, and other times I'll save it up for up to a week. I don't use lube as I precum a lot and like to edge too.

;D

raj: Avid wanker here. Even when I'm in a relationship, I still find time for my hand to meet my dick almost everyday. I love pussy, but my hand and my cock have a special relationship. As I've gotten older, my jerk-off sessions have been more about worshiping my manhood than it's been about just getting off.
I've found that mornings now are my favorite times as it's bright in my bedroom, I'm making use of my morning woods (still have them at 45). It can be enough to just look at my hard dick to get me off. I love holding it and looking at all of its textures and moods.
Obviously, during the weekdays my j/o sessions are rushed as I prepare for work, but on weekends and my lady is not here (if I have one) on at least one of the weekend mornings, I spend the time to cherrish the relationship between hand and penis (which is what i'm doing right now). ;D

Sometimes I masturbate dry, but others I slather on some glycerin or Astroglide and thank God I have a penis. I vary this just so I can make the experience different.

I agree with Patrick that j/o orgasms are different than intercourse orgasms. I sometimes feel that j/o orgasms are much better. Intercourse is more ceribral because you do have to spend the time to please the other person. My morning (or any time) masturbation sessions are all about"ME"!

Selfish bastard...?

Not!

Just appreciating my talents...

Reactions: teninchman

neworlnssteel: I go usually about 3 times a week. I use oil for lube and do a lot of two hand positions. It is nice to put both hands around your dick and still have room for another!

jackinman: I usually masturbate 4 or 5 times a week. I don't use any lube just do natural strokes up & down. Sometimes I use the Mr. Spock (from Star Trek) method, you know, live long and prosper.  If I'm real horney I might do it twice in the same day.  ;)

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I masterbate a minimum of three times a day - can sometimes get into double digits if I'm alone and horny. I just go at it hammer and nail :) just me and my hand, when I wake up after school and before I go to sleep for definate. It's more of a necessity than a luxury.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, every regular knows I'm uncut, and a lot of you can guess it, but I wanted to say that's one of the best things about being uncut. (There are also lots of things you can do with a foreskin in oral sex, masturbation, and so on too. One of my "detour" techniques is to put my finger under my foreskin and tease my glans that way while tickling my shaft with the other finger.)

HotRodRich69: usually i jack off maybe every other day? on a day like 2day i wuz really horny,so i j/o 2x's in like less than 5min. then there are the days that i go 4x's in one day (happened a lot this summer!) i also get laid on a regular basis,.....so my life is really good! lol ah i am uncut so i just j/o sumtimes i use 2hands, sumtimes i tickle my shaft....i like 2 slid the foreskin over my glans,feels really good! i use lotion sumtimes 2 make my dick even more sensitive....also i tickle my ballz,lol it's all good laidher

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Prior to the relationship, it was an everyday ordeal, 'bout twice a day. Now that I'm gettin' some on a regular basis -- go satyr! haha. -- I pound it off every few days out of necessity a.k.a. a nagging boner that just won't give.

blak9: When I'm in a relationship I hardly ever jack off. However, I am currently single and I j/o about once every other day. I am very loosely cut so I don't use lubricaiton. I also enjoy two hand action but usually it's one hand stroking and the other hand rubbing my nuts.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Once a day is enough... busy agenda, LOL. When I do have some spare time and my mind gets a little bit dirty, 2wice a day.

junk792: About once a day... I usually don't go more than 3-4 days between sessions (curse this lack of girlfriend).

The most I've done in one day is 6 or 7.

I'm uncut, so I almost never use/need lube.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I need to come around twice a day, even in my 50s ... by one means or another. Masturbation is not the preferred option! But I will use it if need be. If not, I get to feel very uncomfortable.

A while back it had to be a lot more frequent at times. In case you think I got nothing else done ;) I discovered a way of relieving the build-up very quickly just by applying pressure at exactly the right point. Gross and tacky, hardly sexual at all - more like a milking operation - but very efficient and necessary.

prepstudinsc: I usually do it twice a day...morning and evening. I'm cut, but not cut really tight, and I leak a lot of precum, so I don't normally use lube to do it.

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey dude,

I JO about twice a day too and leak a lot of precum as well. Actually too much! I often stain my briefs, pants or whatever I am wearing throughout the day if I get the slightest hard on (which is daily) I used to think I needed to ejaculate more but that makes it worse. Any advice on controlling it, or preventing making a mess? Love during sex, embarassing and messy other times.

(a little too gross for the main board)

JTH

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=johnstone1985 link=board=sex;num=1034200816;start=0#4 date=10/09/02 at 15:51:01]I masterbate a minimum of three times a day - can sometimes get into double digits if I'm alone and horny. I just go at it hammer and nail :) just me and my hand, when I wake up after school and before I go to sleep for definate. It's more of a necessity than a luxury.[/quote]

I agree ... it's not really optional. I think I'm usually 2 or 3 times a day, but its been more from time to time. I think my record was
nine times in one day.

-- Erik

UncutTexan: I usually jack off every other day or so. I have sex with my wife a couple of times a week. I also j/o with a buddy two or three times a month. I just love to j/o! As you can see from the nick, I am uncut and just over 8".