Do You Masturbate? (How Often, Techinique)

gigantikok: [quote author=rodsmith link=board=sex;num=1034200816;start=40#44 date=12/01/02 at 05:52:32]You mean there are guys out there who dont masturbate? Is it because you have too much sex or what??[/quote]

Not always. I actually had a friend who gave up masturbation for over 3 or 4 months simply because the thought masturbation was a waste of time and pathetic. He filmed himself once jacking off, watching it, and couldn't believe how stupid and pathetic he looked. So, he just stopped. Well, it was also because of his repressed sexuality. Kind of a way to rebel against his dad who was a freaking pervert and had over 400 nude pics on his computer desktop. So, it was for personal reasons, and because i guess he didn't want to end up like his dad.

Turbo: Usually once every other day or so not religiously though... lately come home late in a dead tired state. :-/

However sex for me is quite regular, especially upon discovering a few size queens at the expat enclaves :D

As for technique, the usual one hand... once at night not too creative or adventureous... just want to cum without making too big a mess.

Finnmark: Yes, always twice a day - night and morning, in bed usually. That's now become a kind of fixed routine, and always to be looked forward to! Earlier on it could be at any time, anywhere - so long as there was a mirror handy; I found it almost impossible to j/o without watching it - anyone else had this fetish ?

Now my dick's got bigger (see p-e posts!) and developed a slight downward curve, I enjoy the 'feel' of it more. I concentrate on the head and top half mostly, using the left hand 'overhand' with the palm rubbing the head, or the right hand 'underhand' about equally. And then sometimes add the other hand to the bottom half of the shaft for a two-hander.

My dick seems very flexible at the base, and with a good semi I can push it 'down-under' well up the ass-crack. This drives me nuts and is the quickest way to come, as there's far less control. In fact I try to 'edge' most of the time as orgasm has (for some reason) got more intense in recent times, and can even be quite painful.

ross: I usually jerk off once a day. Usually when I get home from work before dinner.

wranglersRbad: Interesting topic. I usually don't masturbate very often. It seems that most here do it often. I have a difficult time getting a full erection (accept when I am stressed out), then I try it just to get it to go away. It is very large (17+ long 11+ around) so it is embarrassing and I do most anything to try to get rid of it. I use both hands most times.

4wDr:
I seem to masturbate more if I know someone is watching. I enjoy stroking off my big cock anyway. I take a long time to cum.
If I realize another guy is trying to sneak a peak in the men's room, change room or in the showers, I find this excites me.
I love watching other guys get stimulated while they watch me stimulating myself.
Of course I use discretion. I'm proud of my long, beautiful cock. My oversized nuts are a turn on as well.
There's only one thing nicer than my long, flaccid cock. That's my erection!
:p

fitandhung: I choke the chicken daily, get home from work with my briefs covered in dried precum. Get off before dinner and then ususally once before going to bed.

Then if I've got some time on the weekends I like to get a long edge session in, couple of hours with my dick oozing precum, sometime so much looks as if i have cum.

raj: Avid wanker here. Even when I'm in a relationship, I still find time for my hand to meet my dick almost everyday. I love pussy, but my hand and my cock have a special relationship. As I've gotten older, my jerk-off sessions have been more about worshiping my manhood than it's been about just getting off.
I've found that mornings now are my favorite times as it's bright in my bedroom, I'm making use of my morning woods (still have them at 45). It can be enough to just look at my hard dick to get me off. I love holding it and looking at all of its textures and moods.
Obviously, during the weekdays my j/o sessions are rushed as I prepare for work, but on weekends and my lady is not here (if I have one) on at least one of the weekend mornings, I spend the time to cherrish the relationship between hand and penis (which is what i'm doing right now). ;D

Sometimes I masturbate dry, but others I slather on some glycerin or Astroglide and thank God I have a penis. I vary this just so I can make the experience different.

I agree with Patrick that j/o orgasms are different than intercourse orgasms. I sometimes feel that j/o orgasms are much better. Intercourse is more ceribral because you do have to spend the time to please the other person. My morning (or any time) masturbation sessions are all about"ME"!

Selfish bastard...?

Not!

Just appreciating my talents...

Reactions: teninchman

BIGBOYDAVE: Most every night when alone. its a great sleeping Pill relieves all the stress of the day if there has been any :)

Charles88: When I am without a girlfriend, which I am not now, I usually jack off once a day or every other day. But I find that 'binging' is quite fun sometimes because the orgasm is greater and you shoot quite a bit. When I am with a girlfriend or am fucking random girls on a nightly basis I don't jack off ever, because I prefer to save the orgasm for the girl.

bigcock: Usually I like stroking my balls through my boxers while watching videos but on those special days, my favorite way is...standing up near a mirror and taking two hands and pumping like crazy up on down my shaft...it's visually more of a turn on when I realize that my hands can't completley cover my shaft due to the length...gotta love it ;D

ewing: I usually masturbate 2 times a day. In the morning when I wake up, it's the quickest way to get rid of morning wood. But at night, I start out with my shorts and underwear on, rubbing through the material. Once my pre-cum has puddled enough in my underwear, I take everything off and continue. I start with my left hand, but for some reason always finish with the right.

GreenEyes: Yes, I try at least once a day but lately it doesn't seem so frequently. It depends on the time and what not. Probably the same as you men.

OK I do not think my technique will help any of you. ;)

AnonyMs: oh, I think a vivid description of your technique, Greeneyes, would give some of the men a nice mental pic that might prove quite beneficial... just a thought.... :D

GreenEyes: oh you do AnonyMs :eek: I am not sure if I have the skills and I am a little shy but I will attempt to explain. I just do not want to put anybody to sleep with my ramblings.

Now this is just a warning for you men out there.... do not blame me if you become erect over what you will read....

Iif you feel this will be a problem exit towards your right and have a nice day

If you feel you can handle it fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride.....

WARNING THE FOLLOWING MAY CAUSE A RISE

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE?

DO YOU HAVE THE TIME?

IF YOU MADE IT TO THIS POINT, ENJOY!

I do not want to control myself when mind drifts off on a sexual fantasy of a past lover or a lover to be.  It starts off with a thought as my body begins to shift, usually the hips and ass, ever so where I am.  It is not difficult to notice my nipples hardening through my t shirt as my hands begin to play with them.  Sort of like now as I am writing to you all about this.  Thoughts of how many times I have made myself cum within my own power excites me.  Simply pure satisfaction.

This woman has enjoyed masturbating in front of a lover here or there.  Call it the exhibitionist within me that enjoys the thrill of being watched.  Also the fact I know where to touch myself to push me over the edge.  An edge we all attempt to achieve.  Pure simplistic, complex, mind blowing, body shattering, cumming.

Usually on my escapades my mind ignites such amourous feelings and my body yearns for satisfaction.  It all has to start some place and what better place than my harden nipples through the material of my shirt.  So sensitive my nipples are, almost like the main switch to my hips and groin.  Almost certain that if I allow a lover to relish, play, entice, tease these buds of mine and nothing else I could shutter in orgasm.

At the point of pleasuring my nipples I am close to wanting to please myself, but aware I am a slow cum.  I need the time to enjoy all the sensations of masturbating as I explore my body.  The urgency is upon me as I sense that wetness has visited me within my pussy.  I need to touch and stroke it but abstain as long as I can bare.

Positioning myself upon my bed with pillows prompting me upwards slightly.  I allow my fingers to continue to explore my nipples.  Still craving for my delicate fingers to touch my cunt but abstaining.  Slowly my fingers move into my mouth as I begin to suck on them getting them wet from my warm salavia.  Thinking that it is my lovers lips as I begin to tug on my right nipple ever so.  Pinching it hard from time to time and then holding it.  A little twist until the pain I can no longer take and I let go with a sigh.  

At this point most of you are probably thinking, "skip the part of your tits and get to the pussy alread!"  Well, you see I couldn't just go for the main meal without easing into it all.  Enjoying my body for it is all connected for me.  Sex and love making involves all the senses.

So I relish in all the senses that are a part of sex and I begin to smell my juices entering my nostrils.  It turns me on as my legs are spread wide.  One knee, the left, begins to work its way in a knee bent position as the other, the right is straight on the bed.  My pussy at this point is pulsating.  Rising and falling ever so to the bed.  

If only I can hold back for a little longer my pussy will be drenched.  What a wonderful feeling to have fingers slide with ease over a soaked drenched pussy.  As a woman it is difficult to explain the sensation but it is heaven.  I suppose it is could be a similiar feeling of rubbing the pre cum over the tip.  Just the shutters at that intial contact.

Fingers move from my inner lips to the outer as I hear the gushing of my juices against my hand and lips.  Quickly the wet finger tips from my nector move to the harden clit.  My hand works frantically in circular motion over such a pleasure spot.  My hips naturally dance the other way from my fingers only adding to the feeling.  Of course my other free hand, left,  is playing with my pink pencil shape nipples.  (such nipples that any man would love to suckle on, loose himself within the fleshy orbs and something his teeth could graze and bite ever so gently.)  

My breathing begins to increase, I love that sound,  but I am no where close to cumming.  The hand stops.  My urgency is upon me as I release my hand from my tits and reach for my vibrating dildo.  My right hand holds open my pussy inviting the dildo inside of me as my index finger works against the clit.  Slowly the metalic dildo enters within my lips.  First plunge, you have to love that feeling.  My tissue stretching open for the dildo ever so as I make note of every movement inwards until the base is at my entrance.  

My right hand is moved off my clit at this point with an internal sigh of wanting more but I turn the vibe on to a medium setting as it explores my insides.  Vibration of the dildo sends alternative shivers within me.  My engorged blood filled clit calling for attention again as my right hand moves back to the triangle and I rub in circular motion.  

Hmmm something is not right as I realize I am dryng in that region of my clit.  The dildo plunging in and out of my very slick pussy.  So not to disturb the motion for moisture I move my right pussy soaked hand up to my lips.  How my lips part ever so as my mind is in fantasy of  a lover in front of me with his cock.  I such hard against my fingers thinking it was the tip of a cock and I suck on those fingers tasting my pussy juices.

All the while my left hand is at a quicken pace of fucking.  The salavia drenched fingers part from my mouth as time is of the essence to feel the wetness against my triangle.  Quickly on my clit it falls to begin such delicious motiong.  Hips moving to meet a rhythm of the dildo's plunges as my fingers work on my clit.  Ohhhhh that new moisture against my clit creating such pleasure as I dream of a lover fucking me deeper as his balls hits against my ass.  

I am so close hearing my breathing quicken almost to the point of panting.  Legs begin to close as they move against the cotton sheets.  Attempting to keep them open ever so as the didlo still plummets within me.  Muscles tightening as all I can do is to stay focus but wanting to loose control.  Faster and faster my hips rise and falters as the dildo forcefully enters and exits my inner walls.  

Pausing with the fuckign of the dildo I leave it inside of me pushing it towards my pubic mound.  You see right now I realize my pleasure is in my clit and that is where I begin to focus.  Pressing the toy foward I turn the vibe high and low experimenting on the correct speed for this time of self gratification.  I work my clit faster pushing it from time to time in the direction of that metalic object buzzing within me.

Thoughts of a lover watching me sending me closer to the end of this journey.  Thinking of him standing there fully erect touching and stroking his cock and holding back from touching me.  Sort of like a drill to see how far he can take it or to see how far I can without physical contact.  It heightens my arousal to a point of my body wiggling and bucking.

I am in a zone and it is not an easy one to explain but it is so fucking wonderful.  I feel the beads of sweat against me as my body is not of my control but in its own.  It is a violent one  against me but one to endure in order to have that release. My body assults my bed as it moves ever so against the sheets causing the head board to hit against the wall.  Then three loud moans escape my breath.  

The calming down of the experience with little spasms.  Sweet aftershocks with tingling electric surges within my body. When I am aware of my surroundings I realize I am at a different angle than I started with.  Almost a 180 degree turn.

Well, that is basically what happens when I masturbate.  Of course there are different variations or positions but that is the norm these days.  Also I like clit stimulation.

*edited to attempt to clean the writing up a bit.  Again enjoy.

So you made it this far and I hope the ride was a pleasant one.  Come back and fly GreenEyes again.  J/k

awellhungboi: Yow!  Greeneyes, you are definitely going to help us practice our technique with that description.  Good job!  Now I don't have to go to www.victoriassecret.com before I go to bed  :)

GreenEyes: Neither do I but I am going to bed and will be back shortly.  My pussy is wet from thinking of it all.

*edited to say I am back ;D That was a quick one for me go figure. OK going to surf about and then get to sleep. It is late here.

Antin: Greeneyes that was AWESOME!!! Your descriptive writting abilities are very impressive and you obviously possess a very intense sexuality.
I could sit and give you praise all night, but I am currently distracted by unbelievably stiff cock and it is quickly becoming a matter of great urgency to which I must attend... ;)
Thanks for sharing,

Antin

GreenEyes: Antin ~ Thanks for sharing that. Now I have to go to work with that image in my mind. Sigh

wvalady1968: [quote author=GreenEyes link=board=sex;num=1034200816;start=60#74 date=08/31/03 at 22:19:03]oh you do AnonyMs :eek:  I am not sure if I have the skills and I am a little shy but I will attempt to explain.  I just do not want to put anybody to sleep with my ramblings.

Now this is just a warning for you men out there.... do not blame me if you become erect over what you will read....

Iif you feel this will be a problem exit towards your right and have a nice day

If you feel you can handle it fasten your seat belt and enjoy the ride.....

WARNING THE FOLLOWING MAY CAUSE A RISE

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE?

DO YOU HAVE THE TIME?

IF YOU MADE IT TO THIS POINT, ENJOY!

yada, yada, yada

[/quote]

oh you do AnonyMs :eek: I am not sure if I have the skills and I am a little shy but I will attempt to explain. I just do not want to put anybody to sleep with my ramblings.

I really hate to burst anyone's bubble.
And I enjoy erotica as well as the next person.
But something doesn't ring true here.

Dad?
Is that you?

:D