Do you mean height including shoes?

MTHgasm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If there was a shoe that I liked but it also had some padding in the sole(and a thick heel) that would also make me look taller; would you look down on me if you thought I was 5'10''ish and turned out to be 5'8''ish? It's weird asking this question because no one has mentioned my height and a lot of guys give themselves 1-2 inches anyway but I know women/girls think about it.

California surveyed men at age 18 and the average was 5'9.6" with a deviation of something like 1.2-1.4. I'm in STAT 1220 so 66% of men are between 5'8.3'' to 5'10.9'' or within one standard deviation of the average. <------just for noobs. Height is a good example of continuous random variable.

thehighheelsgirl

Sexy Member
Media
A guy I know ( who isn't gay) pretty much only wears girl's chunky heels.... like he won't wear stilettos but he has a lot of 3" and 4" chunky boots and he looks really good in them. I think he's like 5 8 without shoes on.

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is the average height for a Caucasian guy in his twenties living in England or Australia or USA?? It seems much more higher than 5'8-9 according to my observation on the street..

MTHgasm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The study was done in California so that's for USA. At the mall in North Carolina, I didn't find the amount of guys significantly taller than to be great. You would have thought the average was 5'5'' to 5'7'' for males.

The average height for males around the world doesn't very that much...look up height on wikipedia.org. I think England and Australia probably have taller heights because the healthcare is so much better in those countries (look it up if you don't believe me) and I think they take eating healthy more seriously overall than American males.

The English, I know live several years longer than Americans. I know I could have drank a lot more milk in my life as well as stated more active too. One reason Denmark or the netherlands countries have taller heights is because their diets are so dairy-based. I recently took a class on health so I just wanted to tell you.

faceless

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's an interesting point you've brought up. Perhaps it would help to think of the main issue as being dishonesty, rather than how tall you actually are. For example, if you disclose that the 5' 10'' is with high shoes on, then people may be less objectionable. Whether this works in real life, I don't know, It's just a theory I have. Probably wasn't very helpful, but sometimes you see different things when you look from a different view.

Last edited:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The study was done in California so that's for USA. At the mall in North Carolina, I didn't find the amount of guys significantly taller than to be great. You would have thought the average was 5'5'' to 5'7'' for males.

The average height for males around the world doesn't very that much...look up height on wikipedia.org. I think England and Australia probably have taller heights because the healthcare is so much better in those countries (look it up if you don't believe me) and I think they take eating healthy more seriously overall than American males.

The English, I know live several years longer than Americans. I know I could have drank a lot more milk in my life as well as stated more active too. One reason Denmark or the netherlands countries have taller heights is because their diets are so dairy-based. I recently took a class on health so I just wanted to tell you.

Lots of "I" statements coming out of you.And high intake of dairy is not healthy for all of us.

Sucking a cows tit gives me a gutt ache!:eek:Despite all that I'm 6'0!:smile: