Do you measure your men's manhood

brunozerli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hallo,

do you usually really measure, with rulers or stuff, your man dick?
I dated some gilrs that wanted to do it and I always do it with boys I date.

I think is funny :biggrin1:

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think most men measure with an accurate tape measure, from the erect tip of the penis to where it stops at the base, or the pubic bone, (only what goes in the vagina), not down to the balls as some probably do.

A tape measure is easier because it's flexible. You can also measure the total circumference of your erect penis with a tape measure also.

What are your measurements dude?

dong~

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that would be pretty hot to have a girl measure my cock.

Funny, as many times as I've measured my own, I've never remembered to measure my girth!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most men measure with an accurate tape measure

I think that the OP was addressing his question to women—hence the choice of this forum to post it in. By "Do you measure your man dick?" I am pretty sure that he meant "Do you measure your man's dick?" (English is apparently not his first language). The question is not whether or how men measure their dicks, but whether women measure their men's dicks ("Do you measure your men [meaning "men's"] manhood[?]", as it says in the title).

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that the OP was addressing his question to women—hence the choice of this forum to post it in. By "Do you measure your man dick?" I am pretty sure that he meant "Do you measure your man's dick?" (English is apparently not his first language). The question is not whether or how men measure their dicks, but whether women measure their men's dicks ("Do you measure your men [meaning "men's"] manhood[?]", as it says in the title).
Give the guy a break dude. It's obvious English is not his first language. Sheesh Calboner, what are you an English teacher? :confused:

Hallo,

I think is funny :biggrin1:
I have only measured one man and it was at his request as part of SPH. I would normally never think of doing such a thing.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Give the guy a break dude. It's obvious English is not his first language. Sheesh Calboner, what are you an English teacher? :confused:
I was giving him a break. The way he expressed his question misled Donginkhakis, quite understandably. I explained, for the benefit of him and others who might also be misled, what the OP meant, and also showed, for the benefit of the OP, what he should have written to make himself understood properly. And I expressly said that English was apparently not his first language: that is why I rephrased his questions for him. If I were writing in a foreign language and made similar mistakes—mistakes that actually caused misunderstanding—I would be grateful to have someone show me the correct forms of expression. There was absolutely nothing unkind in either the content or the tone of my post. So spare me the "Sheesh" and "Give the guy a break."

blahdopey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol. I had my woman measure mine before with a ruler and a measuring tape. Thats how I found out how big I was.

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When i first started going out with my partner i measured him with a ruler, but i have not done that since we met.

droool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This thread really strikes a cord with me.

I had a short-lived romance with one girl who seemed obsessed with knowing how big I was, once we were clearly on that slippery slope to passionate sex. Now, I'm not big, but she said she wasn't looking for "big".
She just wanted to know how big so she could be accurate with her girl friends. She would stroke my cock and suck the head to ensure that it was as hard and long as it could possibly get. Then we would have an amazing session. It seemed that part of her sexual satisfaction was knowing just how long I was. She kept a notebook of her sizes. It was very revealing about who she had slept with and provided lots of stories, which I found hugely arousing. She would also check men out in public, and say to me, "wish i had my tape measure!" Oh its nice to think back on that relationship.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't gone around with a ruler or tape measure on my dates. :biggrin1:

I have done some "guesstimating" using my hands... probably not really accurate, but more tactful. (of course, if he wants me to measure him, I would... :smile:)

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have done some "guesstimating" using my hands... probably not really accurate, but more tactful. (of course, if he wants me to measure him, I would... :smile:)

Same for me.

If I were to whip out the measuring tape, I'd worry that it would give the impression that I had some standard he needed to meet, or that I was comparing him against other guys, etc.

If he asked me to do it on his own, then sure, I'd love to, but it would have to be something he'd bring up. I never would.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Most of the girls I dated in college swore up and down that their pussies were graduated internally to allow them to measure cocks during sex.

Once, I went down on a chick with a mining helmet on, and sure enough, I saw inches marked off inside her canal.

What really tripped me out was the French chick I hooked up with...her snatch was marked out in centimeters, but she still called out my size in inches! Brainy chicks rock. :rolleyes:

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never bothered to measure any guy I'm with. I do have a tape measure on my nightstand but it's not used for anything except to measure my hair (I'm trying to grow my hair past my waist).