Do you measure your men's manhood

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife measured me about 2 weeks after our wedding many, many years ago, used a seamstress tape. she said one of her GF had asked her how big I was, and she told them I was big, but the GF wanted specific #'s. so she measured me and I asked if she was going to tell the GF. She said no, I was over an inch longer and a lot wider than her GF's lover.

she measured me again about 10 yrs ago, apparently after running into a size chart on the internet and what percentage of men where what size. she wanted to know where i fit it. apparently she was happy that 85% of the male population have cocks smaller than mine. I measure about twice a yr. have done some PE over the last 5yrs. I am 7.25" x 6.25". my girth fluctuates and I have been at 6.75", my length stays the same at 7.25. I was slightly under 7' when I started PE, but I have been stuck at 7.25 for a couple years.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I'm the same way it's more the feeling not really what exact size he is. For a long time I didn't know the right way to measure it and I told people he was 7.5 when now that I know the right way he's 8. I like measuring him sometimes tho just cuz he likes it and also I like it cuz it's the anticipation of seeing how big he is and I start thinking about how it's gonna feel.

You ever compare to your bodyparts instead? Thick as your wrist, long as your forearm, reaches from your pussy to your chest, etc. In my experience, if a girl gets turned-on knowing the inches, she reeeeeeeeally gets turned-on knowing how big it is compared to various parts of her. I mean just think about having a cock the size of your arm deep inside you.

Purplesaurus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had female nurses and doctors think its funny to get out a tape measure. But most girlfriends usually say they already know how big it is and don't need to measure it.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You ever compare to your bodyparts instead? Thick as your wrist, long as your forearm, reaches from your pussy to your chest, etc. In my experience, if a girl gets turned-on knowing the inches, she reeeeeeeeally gets turned-on knowing how big it is compared to various parts of her. I mean just think about having a cock the size of your arm deep inside you.

Yeah well if it was really as big as my arm that would just be freaky. But yeah I admit before we start having sex sometimes we'll sorta line his cock up on top of my tummy just cuz it's hot seeing how deep he's gonna be able to get. :smile:

Reactions: deleted977816

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah well if it was really as big as my arm that would just be freaky. But yeah I admit before we start having sex sometimes we'll sorta line his cock up on top of my tummy just cuz it's hot seeing how deep he's gonna be able to get. :smile:

OK I didn't mean your full arm haha. I agree, that would be a bit scary. So, where does he land when you line it up on your tummy?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Survey:
If a genie gave you a wish / option between having a thick, beautiful head of hair for life and a four incher... OR

A huge thick 8.5 X 6.5 and a bald head for life---which would you choose and why? Be honest now guys...

UZ

I am bald already but the trade off didn't quite measure up.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my girlfriends measured me with a ruler once. After she did it, it was the best sex we'd ever had.

One of my girlfriends claimed to have measured me, and even told her girlfriends that she did, even though she never had.

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband gets off by having me measuring him, and I dont mind doing it. If it works for him it works for me. You give and you get. I guess there could be much "worse" things he would have liked me to do that would get him off.

nacho742

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never but I can measure them with my feet :) I have she size 5.5 and my biggest guy was a little bit bigger than my feet... so thats the benchmark hhahaah

mmm... I would love to compare with your feet.

Tyrion7

Admired Member
Media
Never but I can measure them with my feet :) I have she size 5.5 and my biggest guy was a little bit bigger than my feet... so thats the benchmark hhahaah
When you get the chance, take a pic of you comparing the sole of your foot to his cock! Let's see how much bigger he is

LeaMurlando

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When you get the chance, take a pic of you comparing the sole of your foot to his cock! Let's see how much bigger he is

I´m not with this guy anymore ;-) but it was around 1 inch bigger than my feet when (compared to upside of his cock - belly button side)

Reactions: vnmous

Tyrion7

Admired Member
Media
I´m not with this guy anymore ;-) but it was around 1 inch bigger than my feet when (compared to upside of his cock - belly button side)
Aw bummer lol
What if you take a picture of you measuring the sole of your foot? Would you post here? We would loove to see that!