Do you Men Do?.What do you Women think?.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Okay guys, just want to know if you have ever had a Manicure and full hand treatment?.

Or do you have regularly?

What do women think of guys that have manicures?.

Is it "Girly" or not?.

I was taken by a female pal today for a surprise treat, it was relaxing, it felt good but i was embarressed about it. I was surprised for some reason the amount of guys that were in the shop having them.

Are more men really taking pride in themselves more these days?.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My initial reaction is that I would feel akward. But, is that because of a stereotype that I've grown accustomed to? I don't know. I know that I love hand massages, so it would probably feel good, but having a stranger rubbing, poking, and clipping on my hands would be foreign to me.

One thing I do know is pedicures are OUT!! No one is touching my feet! :eek:

msmooooth

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get manicures all the time and pedicures when I can.

Manicures are not girly at all, it keeps up a very important professional appearance that is needed for business.

Pedicures are needed if you're going to be wearing sandels or flip flops. Nobody wants to look at the hacked up wood chips some people call toenails. BLEAH.

Not to mention, it feels good when the girls message your hands, forearms, feet and calves, particularly when they "accidentally" rub their tits on you. (if you're into that sort of thing) :)

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of life's secert pleasures Tardis. Manicures, pedicures are a guilty pleasure.

I like to give them as well as get.

Media
I honestly do not see why it would be embarrassing or "girly" to go have part of your body groomed by a professional. I do mine myself. I don't polish my finger nails, but i clip them and buff the tops. I keep my toes the same way and I use a pumice stone for the bottoms of feet.

A family member owned a restaurant and when there was a private catering event, manicures where in order. It is part of being a well groomed man.

I see construction workers getting spa treatments for their feet and shoulders all the time. Times are changing and we're that much better for it.

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I get a regular mani and pedi quite regularly. While I may work on a ranch it doesn't mean I don't want my hands and feet to look hot (especially in sandals season)

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Okay guys, just want to know if you have ever had a Manicure and full hand treatment?.

Or do you have regularly?

When I was married, my wife treated me to a spa day once as a birthday gift. It included lunch, a facial, manicure, pedicure, and full body massage. It was amazing to be pampered as such and never felt "girly."

One of my goals is for my Hubby and I to take a trip to Canada and spend a weekend at the Aveda Spa, being treated like kings.
What do women think of guys that have manicures?
What does it matter? People should do these things for themselves, regardless of what others think.

Are more men really taking pride in themselves more these days?.
I tend to think that they are. Most men are oblivious, but women check out your hair, teeth, finger nails and shoes. If these four things are jack-up, hang it up.

One thing I do know is pedicures are OUT!! No one is touching my feet! :eek:

A common misconception is that a pedicure is all about your feet. It isn't. A good pedicure also includes having your calves and lower legs massages and more. A good foot massage can do wonders for stress and pain in your legs.