Do you Men Do?.What do you Women think?.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What does it matter? People should do these things for themselves, regardless of what others think.

I tend to think that they are. Most men are oblivious, but women check out your hair, teeth, finger nails and shoes. If these four things are jack-up, hang it up.

A common misconception is that a pedicure is all about your feet. It isn't. A good pedicure also includes having your calves and lower legs massages and more. A good foot massage can do wonders for stress and pain in your legs.

True! I definitely check out guys' hair, teeth, and fingernails. Shoes not as much... But the most important is not to have gross looking teeth! (for me anyway). However, I've seen some guys with really ugly looking fingernails too.

That said, I don't get manicures either, and I'm a woman. But the only reason I don't get them is that I can't afford them right now. I don't get my hair done right now either for the same reason. I could totally use a foot massage sometimes though, especially when I've been on my feet all day at work!

I like when men take care of their hands and feet.

Me too! :smile:

D

deleted3782

I can clip my own fingers and toes for free. No point at all to have them specially done by someone else...and I understand that I will now be shunned by the fingernail and toenail judgers of the world.:rolleyes: