Do you mind a little bush?

Shavede

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hia, I'm NEW here! This is My 1st POST BTW!!!!! If you want My thoughts about this????????????????????? I'm a man Who has a Shaved smooth Cock n BALLS , that has a " HAPPY TRAIL"...............Now One can say "I MUST BE GAY"? NOT! I just can NOT think of 1 good reason that I should have ALL of that hair around the Part of me that will recieive all of the sexual pleasure! And I, Love the Smoothest PUSSY and ASS I can get!

I do NOT want to stop and try to get hairs out of my mouth while I'm licking and sucking on some great pussy! I find that as a great disturbance to me!

My wife has to be SMOOTH!!! At least her Pussy lipps and ASS, as I love to do both! I really see no reason for hair to be there! But that's just MY Opition! I do like a landing Strip or soo, as long as your lipps are smooth. Would ANYONE like to see Pics of either of US???????? Let me KNOW!!!!

OK Here is a sample................Are we able to U/L them?

Attachments

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Is that done with a stencil? Do you do that yourself? Just curious not condemning, as I've never seen a star down there before. :tongue:
That is waxed in. Because I was using my old webcam (last january) I traced it with a grey marker so you could see the outline as the hair was trimmed short. But yeah.. I have a stencil and I use a black permanent marker and draw it on.. wax around it. Tricky but it looks good. I've also had single and double hearts.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Since im single i get the option of being lazy and not shaving if i don't feel like it, but since im very sparse down there to begin with it isn't a big deal. But i dont like the feeling of being untrimmed. My maintaince is a simple as shaving smooth my labia and trimming the rest. I love the way it feels just afterwards, so sexy, sliky and smooth. Thats when i want to masturbate the most

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One in particular is rather unusual. He is very, very hairy. However, he only shaves the area around his penis. His chest, legs, arms, stomach are left untouched. All you see is a small shave area around the penis. I'm think he does this to help make the penis look longer-not being lost in all the hair.

I don't think I could maintain a straight face seeing that.

I keep mine trimmed. I shaved myself bare once. Never again. Between the itching and ingrown hairs it was a nightmare. Besides that, what's sexy about chicken skin, or worse, stubble?

I get a kick out of folks who complain about hair in their teeth. Suck it up, Buttercup. You're an adult now so quit whining. Are you going to give up steak, corn on the cob, mangos, pineapple and celery as well?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I get a kick out of folks who complain about hair in their teeth. Suck it up, Buttercup. You're an adult now so quit whining. Are you going to give up steak, corn on the cob, mangos, pineapple and celery as well?

Best post of the year! I love it Gillette, i simply love it! My husband says he rarely has to pick hairs out of his teeth.

Moving on, my bush comes up halfway the heighth of most of these bushy woman pics. I'll put a pic up in my gallery so show you, so you shaver fans will know some of us arent sporting all out beaver hairy pussies. If you like that sort of look, good thing there are women who have whoolymammoth pussies.

luvangel330

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been bushy...I thought about doing my first brizilian but chickened out...I'll just keep waxing the sides and a little off the top. A good friend of mine use to shave designs into the patch....I'll try it one day

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh, you KNOW I have no problem with a little bush... I especially have no problem with yours.

:)

Seriously, though, as long as things aren't overgrown and messy, I say landscape how you like.

My landscaping isnt overgrown or messy according to the Dude's standards eh?

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
prefer to just dive in and inhale...AHHHHH! (seriously!) I admit I was ALL in favor of shaving while it was it was in but now that "everyone" does it but pendulum has gone the other way (at least for me) and know all I think about it hairy bushes....so kill me!