Do you mind a little bush?

24cm_member

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind how it is, but I love giving oral and having to stop to get the hair out of my teeth seems to kill the moment.

A little bit of landscaping is a good thing, but looking like you're 6 year old in a full sized body...no thanks.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i much prefer to have a pussy shaved. i just find there is a nasty odour when i girl has loadza hair. i love going down on girls and the feel of a shaved bald pussy againt my lips. i do return the favour and totally trim an shave my balls.

check my pcture on my profile!!!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/younghardnlong.html

Freshly clean pubic hair shouldnt have a bad odor. There should be a pheromone scent but anything funky is from not being bathed clean. I'd never let my husband go down on me without thoroughly washing up first.

johnson1000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i dont mind bush as long as its really dence and curly but i prefer all gone i find it makes oral and full sex more comfortable for both parties

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I guess thats what guys like but to me she has a tinny childish figure, no womanly curves and no pubic hair. She is marketed at a mass audience with results in almost androgyny.

Yes, she looks petite and "teen-like" but "no womanly curves?"
I respectfully disagree. The model has beautiful, full breasts and small, but
definite hips.

No pubic hair, which is not my preference, but androgyny? No way.
If you want androgyny check out the runway for the boying high fashion models in vogue these days.

This pinup girl is very feminine and sexy. Yes, too tiny for some tastes, but boyish? Nah.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being clean shaven or at least trimmed is a requirement for me. If I'm going to eat pussy I just can't put my nose in a massive bush, it grosses me out. None of this 'real woman' stuff. A real woman is clean. Of course, men luck out with the double standard in that a blowjob usually doesn't come anywhere close to the base. My girl has a small mouth so that's doubly true, but I still give myself a good trim once in a while. The hair in my pic is about the most I ever have (it was getting a little out of control in that one).

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gwendolyn Hajek is my favorite! Her bush has such a warm rich color. Mine would look like hers if it were dark in color. Thanks for those links. I forget just how beautiful the women were back in my childhood during the 80's.

You took the words right out of my mouth. That combination of stark tanlines with her auburn thatch is incredibly inviting.

The Mrs. has hair like you, Red...very fine, almost perfectly straight, and grows pretty sparsely. She keeps it trimmed, but doesn't shave. She really doesn't need to though.

JimiUK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's my latest ladyscaping....

That is beautiful!

I like hair, perhaps not an enormous bush, but no hair definitley freaks me out a bit, is very childlike to me and to my mind is symptomatic of the fetishisation of youth that seems so prevalent these days.

I like a woman, not a girl......:wink:

Oh, and that bar is devine.....*s*

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I alternate between a landing strip and a star like this one.

Absolutely perfect!

I personally can't handle anything more than the landing strip or a very, very short trim. I keep myself trimmed (and my gf prefers to be waxed - Brazilian) and frankly, I would rather feel, lick, smell and taste skin rather than hair any day.