Do you mind if a cute guy stares at your booty and makes this face?

treemagnet88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like to feel objectified. I hate being reduced to a collection of attractive parts. Except for in my private gallery. That is obviously an invitation to objectification. But on the street? Gives me the creepy crawlies. I'm just one woman though. I'm sure lots of women like it. I'm not one of them.

treemagnet88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't like to feel objectified. I hate being reduced to a collection of attractive parts. Except for in my private gallery. That is obviously an invitation to objectification. But on the street? Gives me the creepy crawlies. I'm just one woman though. I'm sure lots of women like it. I'm not one of them.

Well, I look like a 6'4" 15-year-old boy and it's mostly on campus. I wouldn't be the 30-year-old guy with the seedy mustache checking out 16-year-old girls at the mall. But it's all subjective.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I've reported you to the mod team just in case. With all this shite you do come across as very young, mentally young, anyway.

The idea the 30 is 'creepy' old, for starters :lmao:

But mainly that it would be AE's responsibility (and indeed the responsibility of women like her) to make themselves unattractive to you so as not to get leered at. That's a very naive and rather despicable attitude, you'd do well to adjust it.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at one point.

:(. Don't wear yoga pants near me then.
Don't make faces at me, or I will embarrass you in front of your friends. It's just the chance you take. To me, some loser grunting and making faces is not manly. A man smiles at me, which encourages me to come closer. Some mouth-breathing punk with no social graces who cannot form polite words for his lascivious thoughts gets nowhere. Nowhere good, anyway.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I wouldn't be the 30-year-old guy with the seedy mustache

Ah ha ha ha. Yeah, those creepy 30-year-old guys with their suspicious mustachios! God, I hate how they're always hanging out at the mall staring at teenage girls, with their five dollar grins, top hats, and 8-ball pimpin' canes.

Because as all of us know, there's nothing thirty year old men like more than hanging around at the fucking mall.

treemagnet88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ah ha ha ha. Yeah, those creepy 30-year-old guys with their suspicious mustachios! God, I hate how they're always hanging out at the mall staring at teenage girls, with their five dollar grins, top hats, and 8-ball pimpin' canes.

Because as all of us know, there's nothing thirty year old men like more than hanging around at the fucking mall.

Lmao... It was the age disparity that was supposed to be bad.

Also, I can be immature all I want. I go to an Ivy League uni and the way I roll is by staring at asses and grunting and wearing sunglasses and intentionally popping a boner through my sweatpants while fine-ass hoes waddle their hoe asses past me.

This is a penis forum, for fuck's sake. I'm sorry I'm not up to par, but at least I'm not fucked in the head enough to make-believe that this forum has standards. Look at the forum photos and you will see penises, not pictures of Renaissance art.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lmao... It was the age disparity that was supposed to be bad.

Age disparity between who?

Also, I can be immature all I want. I go to an Ivy League uni and the way I roll is by staring at asses and grunting and wearing sunglasses and intentionally popping a boner through my sweatpants while fine-ass hoes waddle their hoe asses past me.

Ladies, we have a good one here :rolleyes:.

This is a penis forum, for fuck's sake. I'm sorry I'm not up to par, but at least I'm not fucked in the head enough to make-believe that this forum has standards. Look at the forum photos and you will see penises, not pictures of Renaissance art.

Just because you have a dick, it doesn't mean you should act like one.

treemagnet88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Age disparity between who?
16-year-old girl, 30-year-old seedy mustache man. They do exist, by the way; I can't imagine disliking them any less when I'm older. High school girls are inferior in all attributes to college girls, who also happen to be legal.

Ladies, we have a good one here :rolleyes:.
Also, I'm not going to an Ivy League school, but I'm going to the best I can get with tuition remission: Seattle U. Then I'm transferring to an Ivy League after my sophomore year. It's all the same in 3 years.

Your sarcasm does not phase me.

Just because you have a dick, it doesn't mean you should act like one.
From the Old Norse: *snipped* (it was bad).

I'll stand by my guns: I think girls are complimented when I make distorted sexual faces at them. I bite my top lip and my bottom lip at the same time if I'm really getting rowdy, and I've never had a complaint.

Last edited: