Do you mind if a cute guy stares at your booty and makes this face?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh ..and did you mention you're in an Ivy league school by any chance.:rolleyes:

Here child..let's educate you shall we?

Your chances of scoring or "impressing" any of the women on this forum after that little introduction are now non-existent.

Oh and by the way, floppy cock...that ivy league school obviously didn't teach you use a ruler correctly did they?
Real measurement of 7.75 inches!
BWWWHHAAAA!!!:haha:

Maybe if you measured from your anus forward!

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Staring at my body while drooling, catcalling, grinning like a buffoon does not impress me. I tend to walk away from those guys as soon as possible because they are creepy.

A nice guy that is looking at my face and smiling while he walks over to introduce himself is the one I'm interested in meeting.

Putting yourself in category number one only impresses... well I'm not sure who it impresses?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
16-year-old girl, 30-year-old seedy mustache man. They do exist, by the way; I can't imagine disliking them any less when I'm older. High school girls are inferior in all attributes to college girls, who also happen to be legal.

*looks around* I can't see any 16 year old girls. Can you? No? Then why did you think Altered Ego would find it less offensive because you weren't a 30 year old guy with a mustache?

Also, I'm not going to an Ivy League school, but I'm going to the best I can get with tuition remission: Seattle U. Then I'm transferring to an Ivy League after my sophomore year. It's all the same in 3 years.

Doesn't mean a jot to me, honey. I'm Australian. We couldn't give a fuck what university someone goes to.

I'll stand by my guns: I think girls are complimented when I make distorted sexual faces at them. I bite my top lip and my bottom lip at the same time if I'm really getting rowdy, and I've never had a complaint.

The illegal 16 years olds you were talking about earlier? Maybe. Women? Obviously not. Now why don't you go off and play with the other kiddies, sweetie?

Oh ..and did you mention you're in an Ivy league school by any chance.:rolleyes:

Maybe he's hoping it will make him a little more clever :tongue:.

Oh and by the way, floppy cock...that ivy league school obviously didn't teach you use a ruler correctly did they?

:biggrin1:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Boy, (I'll use that term because till now you've displayed NOTHING that would classify you as a man) your looks and face gesturing and whatever else you may do that gets the attention of these "girls" is NOT how you impress, flatter, attract a WOMAN. In my humble opinion you are speaking of girls who do not yet understand or care that they are being turned into an object of lust for some walking pile of DNA. And then to bring that juvenile attitude here, and expect everyone to agree and not blow you out of the godamned water is nuts. Come back when you grow the fuck up.

treemagnet88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Your chances of scoring or "impressing" any of the women on this forum after that little introduction are now non-existent.

Want me to measure for you? Including the curve, I'm just under 8 inches. 7.75" on average.

Of course it doesn't measure 7.5+ with a ruler... Because I'm curved. I'm a little over 7" with a ruler. I already posted a picture of my stretching my dick to about 8 inches (stretched past a DVD, which is 7.5").

Does that clear things up a bit? It's only 5.4" in circumference, so of course it's not the biggest.

The irony here is outstanding. If you think I'm here to meet ugly loose women and ugly men pretending to be ugly loose women... Lol. I'm here to look at pictures of other dudes' dicks, like 99% of the other members here.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media

:laughing: :lmao: :popcorn:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go to a school with the exact same accreditation as Cornell University, but I pay $205 a credit-hour after my scholarship is applied. I get the same education at a much more reasonable price. I'm utterly unimpressed by the OP's future plans to attend an Ivy League school given that: (1)He wasn't able to gain acceptance on his first try. Not only was I the valedictorian of my high school, but my letters of recommendation came from a civil court judge, a State Supreme Court judge, a city councilman, and a state senator after I completed internships law students only dream of while I was still in high school. I did not apply to any Ivy League schools; they were not in my budget. I could have gone to any school in the country though; believe that. I went to my first-choice school after one of the judges introduced me to the provost over lunch. Yeah. (2) He lied about already attending one, and then had to reel it back and admit that he only intends to attend one. Hilarious. Pathetic.

My husband is a real 6'5.5", can barely play basketball, has a cock under 6", and he has never made any woman feel like a pair of living yoga pants, or a breathing, tight sweater. He works hard, and is nice to me every day, even when I do not deserve it. He loves, cherishes, and protects me. THAT is manhood to me. The OP isn't worthy of polishing his shoes.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Also, I can be immature all I want. I go to an Ivy League uni and the way I roll is by staring at asses and grunting and wearing sunglasses and intentionally popping a boner through my sweatpants while fine-ass hoes waddle their hoe asses past me.

You are a stupid child - your behaviour is at best socially gauche.

This is a penis forum, for fuck's sake. I'm sorry I'm not up to par, but at least I'm not fucked in the head enough to make-believe that this forum has standards. Look at the forum photos and you will see penises, not pictures of Renaissance art.

What this forum is or is not is neither here nor there - you are talking about how you behave around real women in real life situations. As AE said, the galleries here allow for, even call for, objectification. It is entirely different from walking down the street. Being leered at and verbally abused is not cool, being the leerer, the verbally abusive idiot is not something of which any intelligent person should be proud.

Also, I'm not going to an Ivy League school,

So, on top of being an abusive pervert you are a liar.

I'll stand by my guns: I think girls are complimented when I make distorted sexual faces at them. I bite my top lip and my bottom lip at the same time if I'm really getting rowdy,

Are you sure they aren't just feeling sorry for you because you appear to be having some kind of aneurysm?

Seriously - very, VERY few women or girls feel 'complimented' by such behaviour - some, especially younger women and girls but some older too, are so embarrassed and phased by it that they have no idea how to respond and give a bewildered smile in the hope that'll ward off further sexual aggression.

and I've never had a complaint.

To your face? Maybe not - I bet plenty of women and girls have described the weirdo gurning and grunting at them to their girlfriends, though.

Cop on, kid - your behaviour is unacceptable - some women find it laughable, some find it disgusting, some find it threatening.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*bites lip. leers over mirrored aviators. lecherous eyebrow waggle*

hey, ladies....... lookin' good.... real. good.

*double finger guns. lizard tongue flick*

call me..... :cool:

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Also, I'm not going to an Ivy League school, but I'm going to the best I can get with tuition remission: Seattle U. Then I'm transferring to an Ivy League after my sophomore year. It's all the same in 3 years.

I'm not impressed by the character of those who use "I went to an Ivy-League school" or "I'll be going to an Ivy-League school" as a means to "wow" others. You'd probably get better value for your money by staying at Seattle U. Ivy League schools have one of the highest rates of grade inflation of any group of four-year universities in the United States. Why not stay at Seattle University, get a good education, and save your money?

National Trends in Grade Inflation, American Colleges and Universities

As an owner of a penis, I know that it's hard not to stare at some female body parts. However, as a less immature individual than you, I also know that it's best not to make faces at the women I ogle. When I want to meet someone, I catch their eye, smile, then say hello. Try it sometime; it may work for you, though you'll have to drop the Ivy-League sized ego.

SHR

Last edited:

Nkw17

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I sometimes find myself staring and biting my lip when I see a phat booty (or just about any booty in yoga pants). Would you mind if you caught a good-looking guy staring and making this face?
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/69/dat-ass-4374-1261079704-107.jpg
Sometimes the girl smiles back, and smiling back over the shoulder = instant turn-on.

haha lmao that look should be no problem. If he was following you around creepishly then you should be scared.