Do you mind if a cute guy stares at your booty and makes this face?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
White bread boys affecting ghetto talk are so rad.

..:confused:

I'm going to be crowned King of Prussia in 2014. Stay tuned.

Why do you present your (self-contradictory) stats with so many disclaimers? Like in your photo captions:
Oh, I'm sure you'll be bigger in a month or two. And don't forget I'm going to be the King of Prussia!
You're not insecure about your "manhood", are you?

What do you know, n00b? People come here for lots of reasons besides looking at dicks. Me, for example. I don't deny perusing the goods on occasion, but it ranks way down my list of interests here. It's not like there aren't dicks to look at all over the interwebz, and lots better photography too.

Yes, you're clearly Ivy League material. :laughing:

So I gather you intentionally want to be banned?

Yah the racially impure statement sent a tingle of red up my spine. As a jew I find it extremely offensive and despite the fact that he may have been joking in whatever manner he thinks is funny, which it isn't, I personally wouldn't mind seeing the bigotry punished properly. That sort of intolerance won't be tolerated. ( That last sentence kinda made me laugh a little.):rolleyes:

treemagnet88

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
White bread boys affecting ghetto talk are so rad.

..:confused:

I'm going to be crowned King of Prussia in 2014. Stay tuned.

Why do you present your (self-contradictory) stats with so many disclaimers? Like in your photo captions:
Oh, I'm sure you'll be bigger in a month or two. And don't forget I'm going to be the King of Prussia!
You're not insecure about your "manhood", are you?

What do you know, n00b? People come here for lots of reasons besides looking at dicks. Me, for example. I don't deny perusing the goods on occasion, but it ranks way down my list of interests here. It's not like there aren't dicks to look at all over the interwebz, and lots better photography too.

Yes, you're clearly Ivy League material. :laughing:

So I gather you intentionally want to be banned?

Muh genez.
Yes, that post was not my crowning moment. But no, there isn't anything contradictory about my measurements. It all depends on how much I just my hips forward, whether I incorporate the curve and how much I incorporate it, whether I measure from the very base or from the start of the insertable area, etc. I also happen to be on a variety of androgen-influencing herbs and medication and my sex drive is enormously decreased so I've only been hard once in the past week.

But no matter what, I'm over 7.5 inches. And I'm going to measure that for you using a variety of techniques.

I'm technically a very good poster. I contribute, I have an above-average penis, and I support others with large penises. If you or your penis ever need anything, bud, I'm here to catch you when you fall.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Muh genez.
Yes, that post was not my crowning moment. But no, there isn't anything contradictory about my measurements. It all depends on how much I just my hips forward, whether I incorporate the curve and how much I incorporate it, whether I measure from the very base or from the start of the insertable area, etc. I also happen to be on a variety of androgen-influencing herbs and medication and my sex drive is enormously decreased so I've only been hard once in the past week.

But no matter what, I'm over 7.5 inches. And I'm going to measure that for you using a variety of techniques.
Don't bother, I'm really not interested. You should save your energy for your future 0.02" of penis growth.

You seem overly meticulous, at the same time you seem really scattered. It's an odd combination.

I'm technically a very good poster. I contribute, I have an above-average penis, and I support others with large penises. If you or your penis ever need anything, bud, I'm here to catch you when you fall.
Thanks, but I think I'll manage to stay on my feet. However, since you offered, you can suck my large penis.

You have a purty mouth when you're not biting your lip. Also, your "phat ass" looks pretty good to me. :wink:

Last edited:

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG Intrigue!!! You're JEWISH???? *gasp* That is so hot. :wink: No joking, I'm dead serious. I think it's hot. *nibbles you*

Yah the racially impure statement sent a tingle of red up my spine. As a jew I find it extremely offensive and despite the fact that he may have been joking in whatever manner he thinks is funny, which it isn't, I personally wouldn't mind seeing the bigotry punished properly. That sort of intolerance won't be tolerated. ( That last sentence kinda made me laugh a little.):rolleyes:

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
brother, first off let me say that you sound like a douche of monstrous proportions. With your rico suave moves, all you are going to pull are whores with no self-respect. And NO, by whores I do NOT mean women in general, I mean whores, the gals that are so desperate for validation that they'll jump on the first man to woof at them.

This does not go to say that you aren't allowed to appreciate and marvel at a gorgeous woman's physique. In my opinion, a fit female body is the greatest work of art mankind is blessed with today. Take all the frescos, sculptures, and acrylics around today, and they can't compare to the female shape. What makes the female body all the more sweet is how wonderful they feel. That being said, there are better ways to appreciate a lovely body than by wagging your tongue at i, TRUST me! I certainly don't doubt that you can pull women with your douchebaggery, but you will NOT pull a woman/girl of any substance, and like the hokey pokey, that's what it's all about.

Anyways, congrats on your acceptance to an Ivy. I just so happen to have graduated from Harvard with an honorary degree from Yale, Cornell, and Columbia. I'm also prepping to become NASA's youngest astronaut while simultaneously pursuing a career as a top-notch professional cagefighter. Furthermore, it's been rumored that Dr. Stephen Hawking stole all of his work from my pre-school doodles, and within the next few days, I expect to develop a fully affordable cure for HIV (no, not the Magic Johnson affordable). With your stunning resume, you'll top that list by the time you hit 25 :)

Just to clarify gals (and guys), I mean everything I wrote EXCLUDING the final paragraph, so please don't rail me with scathing sarcasm :)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
brother, first off let me say that you sound like a douche of monstrous proportions. With your rico suave moves, all you are going to pull are whores with no self-respect. And NO, by whores I do NOT mean women in general, I mean whores, the gals that are so desperate for validation that they'll jump on the first man to woof at them.

This does not go to say that you aren't allowed to appreciate and marvel at a gorgeous woman's physique. In my opinion, a fit female body is the greatest work of art mankind is blessed with today. Take all the frescos, sculptures, and acrylics around today, and they can't compare to the female shape. What makes the female body all the more sweet is how wonderful they feel. That being said, there are better ways to appreciate a lovely body than by wagging your tongue at i, TRUST me! I certainly don't doubt that you can pull women with your douchebaggery, but you will NOT pull a woman/girl of any substance, and like the hokey pokey, that's what it's all about.

Anyways, congrats on your acceptance to an Ivy. I just so happen to have graduated from Harvard with an honorary degree from Yale, Cornell, and Columbia. I'm also prepping to become NASA's youngest astronaut while simultaneously pursuing a career as a top-notch professional cagefighter. Furthermore, it's been rumored that Dr. Stephen Hawking stole all of his work from my pre-school doodles, and within the next few days, I expect to develop a fully affordable cure for HIV (no, not the Magic Johnson affordable). With your stunning resume, you'll top that list by the time you hit 25 :)

Just to clarify gals (and guys), I mean everything I wrote EXCLUDING the final paragraph, so please don't rail me with scathing sarcasm :)

*SWOON*:redface:

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

And I thought chivalry was dead. My lord, you make my heart race and my corset laces loosen.... *fans self*

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I thought chivalry was dead. My lord, you make my heart race and my corset laces loosen.... *fans self*

Thanks kindly sweetheart! I mean every single word. There's no greater beauty, and no greater riddle to solve, than the female body. Might I say, your pictures do more than a little something to me :p

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, I'm not going to an Ivy League school, but I'm going to the best I can get with tuition remission: Seattle U. Then I'm transferring to an Ivy League after my sophomore year. It's all the same in 3 years.

As someone who actually has a an Ivy League degree (advanced degree, and I won't reveal anything else but don't get the idea that it's because my record isn't notable), the only thing we types think is worse than a person who irrelevantly trots out the statement "I go/went to an Ivy League school..." are those who say "I go/went to an Ivy League school..." when they really don't/didn't go to an Ivy League school.

The proper statement for you to have made is: "I got in an Ivy League school...." You then throw in a comment about SAT scores, presumably high, without specifying. Be careful where you tread with comments like that.

To entertain this conceit--double meaning intended--of yours, let's talk more about the Ivies and specifically Cornell.

The Ivies make available what is determined to be the financial need for each student to attend based on each student's/family financial picture. That's how poor people get in Ivy League schools at very minimal cost to them. If you got in Cornell, you should have been provided aid in the difference between what was determined your (family) ability to pay and what it actually costs. I raed that the max amount needing to be taken as loans--opposed to grants and scholarships--for undergrads at Cornell is about $8,000 a year for those making $120+k/year. Less for those with less income. But you go on about tuition remission. What gives? If you got in, you would've been awarded the required amount of aid. Something's funny in your story.

Tuition remission? That's something done between public universities, e.g. Washington and Oregon, not private schools. I know of no private schools involved in tuition remission agreements.

But Cornell is an oddball university: 2/3's of it is a private university, and about 1/3 of it is a public university--funding comes from New York state resources. There is some argument about the meaning of this in terms of quality of students and professors, etc.

So were you admitted to the public part or the private part? Perhaps there is some special remission for the public part that I am unaware of.

I don't know what this tuition remission issue is with you, but I've never heard of tuition remission not being available for the first year but available for the 2nd and additional years at any school.

Seattle U isn't doing you any educational favors. It's considered the 6th best college in Washington State and is ranked by US News and World Report as the 6th Best Regional University in the Western US. "Seattle—Seattle University moved up to 6th place in the U.S. News and World Report’s rankings of the West’s “Best Regional Universities” University News - Seattle University Why not go to Univ. of Washington, which is a very well respected university (and ranked realtively highly in some international rankings) instead of Seattle U?

Compare and contrast:

"In 2010 Cornell ranked 14th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and 16th in the QS World University Rankings[133][134] ...The university ranked 15th in the 2011 U.S. News & World Report National Universities ranking ....and 12th globally in an academic ranking of world universities by Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2006" The record for HYP is even better, as it is generally for Columbia--and a few other elite US schools-- and in places the various other Ivies top Cornell in specific areas.

Wait until you're actually attending an Ivy to say you are. Wait until you have an actual degree from one before you say you have one. Don't throw around the Ivy label when it bears no relevance. There are 60,000+ undergrads enrolled at the Ivies (14,000 at Cornell alone), and many tens of thousands more in advanced degree programs; you're not one of them.

You'll run into people who went to an Ivy or Stanford or MIT everywhere you run. You'll run into high test scores, too. With your attitude, you'll get your comeuppance in your first week if not your first day on any Ivy campus. Since you didn't actually go to Cornell, I suspect there's more to your story than this "remission" thing you prattle on about. 3 years of an Ivy League education is better than 3 + 1 year at Seattle U. You're not fooling me with your disclaimers. Something weird is up with your story.

Then there are your overall attitude issues.....

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As someone who actually has a an Ivy League degree (advanced degree, and I won't reveal anything else but don't get the idea that it's because my record isn't notable), the only thing we types think is worse than a person who irrelevantly trots out the statement "I go/went to an Ivy League school..." are those who say "I go/went to an Ivy League school..." when they really don't/didn't go to an Ivy League school.

The proper statement for you to have made is: "I got in an Ivy League school...." You then throw in a comment about SAT scores, presumably high, without specifying. Be careful where you tread with comments like that.

To entertain this conceit--double meaning intended--of yours, let's talk more about the Ivies and specifically Cornell.

The Ivies make available what is determined to be the financial need for each student to attend based on each student's/family financial picture. That's how poor people get in Ivy League schools at very minimal cost to them. If you got in Cornell, you should have been provided aid in the difference between what was determined your (family) ability to pay and what it actually costs. I raed that the max amount needing to be taken as loans--opposed to grants and scholarships--for undergrads at Cornell is about $8,000 a year for those making $120+k/year. Less for those with less income. But you go on about tuition remission. What gives? If you got in, you would've been awarded the required amount of aid. Something's funny in your story.

Tuition remission? That's something done between public universities, e.g. Washington and Oregon, not private schools. I know of no private schools involved in tuition remission agreements.

But Cornell is an oddball university: 2/3's of it is a private university, and about 1/3 of it is a public university--funding comes from New York state resources. There is some argument about the meaning of this in terms of quality of students and professors, etc.

So were you admitted to the public part or the private part? Perhaps there is some special remission for the public part that I am unaware of.

I don't know what this tuition remission issue is with you, but I've never heard of tuition remission not being available for the first year but available for the 2nd and additional years at any school.

Seattle U isn't doing you any educational favors. It's considered the 6th best college in Washington State and is ranked by US News and World Report as the 6th Best Regional University in the Western US. "Seattle—Seattle University moved up to 6th place in the U.S. News and World Report’s rankings of the West’s “Best Regional Universities” University News - Seattle University Why not go to Univ. of Washington, which is a very well respected university (and ranked realtively highly in some international rankings) instead of Seattle U?

Compare and contrast:

"In 2010 Cornell ranked 14th in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and 16th in the QS World University Rankings[133][134] ...The university ranked 15th in the 2011 U.S. News & World Report National Universities ranking ....and 12th globally in an academic ranking of world universities by Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2006" The record for HYP is even better, as it is generally for Columbia--and a few other elite US schools-- and in places the various other Ivies top Cornell in specific areas.

Wait until you're actually attending an Ivy to say you are. Wait until you have an actual degree from one before you say you have one. Don't throw around the Ivy label when it bears no relevance. There are 60,000+ undergrads enrolled at the Ivies (14,000 at Cornell alone), and many tens of thousands more in advanced degree programs; you're not one of them.

You'll run into people who went to an Ivy or Stanford or MIT everywhere you run. You'll run into high test scores, too. With your attitude, you'll get your comeuppance in your first week if not your first day on any Ivy campus. Since you didn't actually go to Cornell, I suspect there's more to your story than this "remission" thing you prattle on about. 3 years of an Ivy League education is better than 3 + 1 year at Seattle U. You're not fooling me with your disclaimers. Something weird is up with your story.

Preach good sir!

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks kindly sweetheart! I mean every single word. There's no greater beauty, and no greater riddle to solve, than the female body. Might I say, your pictures do more than a little something to me :p

You are very welcome indeed! It is always so nice to know how many men on here are as fascinated about the human body as we are, and that they show respect to women. *smooches*

And I would love to hear more about the little something my pictures do for you...

Eric_8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, at the risk of sounding like a tool, I'll say little might be a poor assessment for what you pictures do for my tool. They get my blood and mind racing!

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Compare and contrast:

Oops, typo: "3 years of an Ivy League education is better than 3 + 1 year at Seattle U " should be "4 years of an Ivy League education is better than 3 + 1 year at Seattle U."

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
You'll run into people who went to an Ivy or Stanford or MIT everywhere you run.

In fact, he already did. In this very thread. More than once. :tongue:

Which are the actual problem. Nobody cares what level your education is if you're just here to start shit, act the misogynist and be a general pain in the ass.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm glad there are guys likes you who can judge which of us women are "whores with no self respect". God forbid a woman enjoy the attention she gets from men. What a filthy slut.