Do you mind if a cute guy stares at your booty and makes this face?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where I live now it is too hot for sweaters, but never too cool to get nice and sweaty. Would you like to be shown the local customs as I have interpreted them? Also, the Pringles are meant to warm up MickeyLee's tongue. One must stretch with a work-out, you know.

Local customs hmmm? What might those be? Heh. And Pringles warming up the tongue? First time for everything, atleast me hearing about it lol. And yes I agree completely, one must "stretch" before one "works out". :)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
HAHAHA! you did a quick scan of my history! Oh, I didn't get that you're a gimmick poster, which is slightly less sad. And you ladies are worse than this guy. God, the lot of you are angry, snobbish, middle-age women. I'm convinced that most women who post frequently on this site have deep issues with masculinity.

PS, i've never implied my pics were stolen

Found it on the internet. Seemed like a good one to pretend to be mine!

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My experience is it depends on whether the guy is attractive or not. If not, they don't like it. If he is, they take it as a compliment.

Personally, I don't like giving away I like girls, and I'd hate to be thought of as the perv so I don't stare. But you have to admit, some of the things you girls wear do ask for it. Flaunt it, you can't complain.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It has become my personal opinion that maxcok is like...the BS detective. I don't know how he does it, or where he finds the time, but the minute someone trips up over something they said, Max is there in his tights and his BS meter to call people out. I find it frakking hilarious! And I expect to called out on my own BS if I ever happen to spew it! Max will be on that shit like white on rice!

Now, as for Pringles and MickeyLee's tongue, where does the line start? :tongue:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My experience is it depends on whether the guy is attractive or not. If not, they don't like it. If he is, they take it as a compliment.

Personally, I don't like giving away I like girls, and I'd hate to be thought of as the perv so I don't stare. But you have to admit, some of the things you girls wear do ask for it. Flaunt it, you can't complain.

I think your first paragraph may be an overstatement, especially based on the OP scenario. I do think there is a difference between looking at someone or staring them down by body part. I believe most women are (at least) ok or comfortable with the former, but maybe not so much with the latter. Will agree that attractiveness or attraction sometimes allows leeway, especially among the younger set

Even if they wear something "hot" or attractive, I really don't get the feeling most women like being ogled though. The exception maybe being a nightclub where people often dress-to-impress.