Do You Mind

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I'll stay first off that I love to sleep and absolutely HATE when anyone wakes me. There are exceptions and I was just reminded....I was sound asleep and through the darkness I became aware of being stroked and very hard... I woke to my BF riding my cock like he hasn't ridden me in a long time. He straddled me and I pounded him from below. He shot all over both of us. It was hot. I wore a smile and a strut all the next day. I was reminded how much I don't mind being woken up for that...and only that.

How do you guys and gals feel about nocturnal amor?

bigtwin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I enjoy nocternal sex and so does my wife. It was very common when she was in breast-feeding mode. I'd usually sit up with her during the nightime feeding and we'd have sex afterward. If I dozed off she'd wake me in very sexy ways.
There is no baby to breast feed now but we still have nocternal sex just not as often.

smallman

1st Like
Media
apparently i woke a girlfriend of mine up quite frequently for sex. she complained to me one day, and it turned out i was just humping her in my sleep.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I need my sleep! I'll fuck you in the morning, or before I go to bed, but let me sleep!

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm with you guys jonb & doublemeatwhopper, let me sleep! I can be pretty cranky when I wake up so I think it's safe to assume I won't be in the mood for sex if someone wakes me to do it.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Sorcerer@Jul 24 2005, 12:59 PM
I'll stay first off that I love to sleep and absolutely HATE when anyone wakes me. There are exceptions and I was just reminded....I was sound asleep and through the darkness I became aware of being stroked and very hard... I woke to my BF riding my cock like he hasn't ridden me in a long time. He straddled me and I pounded him from below. He shot all over both of us. It was hot. I wore a smile and a strut all the next day. I was reminded how much I don't mind being woken up for that...and only that.

How do you guys and gals feel about nocturnal amor?
[post=331334]Quoted post[/post]​

Were you startled Sorcerer?

My first reaction would be HEY WHAT THE FU** :wtf: .
I'm not a horney sleeper at all.........not to mention I get a little violent when someone wakes me from sleep......thats "my time" dammit!

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Jul 24 2005, 04:20 PM
Yeah I use to have a girlfriend that use to love doing that...I would wake up w/her on top of my cock riding me...Definitely very hot...I like my sleep too but worth waking up especially when you come while you are half asleep...
[post=331410]Quoted post[/post]​

:eek: I must admit, that does sound hot.....

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
rest is important but would'nt it be a very good night sleep after sex? that if he/she does the work... i would'nt mind... hehe

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have no problem being woke up for sex... I had that happen to me one time.. it was so good and full of a sort of primitive urge.

WestSiderNYC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dated a guy once who, I admit, wasn't very big, but would on occasion somehow manage to get most of his dick inside my ass in the middle of the night without waking me up. It was very hot to wake from a dream in the middle of the night to that sensation!

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by iggy@Jul 26 2005, 01:58 PM
rest is important but would'nt it be a very good night sleep after sex?

I was already sleeping soundly thanks to the fuck before turning in for the night. Why ruin it? I'll still be there in the morning, and in a better mood if I get my needed rest.

jacksinnerpirate

Just Browsing
Media
My girlfriend and I don't have sex, but we do pretty much everything else.

A few weeks ago she came to visit me and I woke up in the middle of the night and I got a couple of glasses of water to bring back to the room. It was a good thing I brought two, because she woke up and one thing led to another and we were both dehydrated soon after.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jul 26 2005, 05:41 PM
I was already sleeping soundly thanks to the fuck before turning in for the night. Why ruin it? I'll still be there in the morning, and in a better mood if I get my needed rest.
[post=331939]Quoted post[/post]​
Afterward, I'm usually too restless if someone wakes me up for sex.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
My girlfriend use to do it in the morning maybe 30 mins before my alarm clock would go off before we had to go to work...I was actually her boss at the time and we were sneaking around...So it was a great way to start the day then hop in the shower...Keep a smile on my face for a couple of hours...

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Sorcerer@Jul 24 2005, 05:59 AM
I'll stay first off that I love to sleep and absolutely HATE when anyone wakes me. There are exceptions and I was just reminded....I was sound asleep and through the darkness I became aware of being stroked and very hard... I woke to....
[post=331334]Quoted post[/post]​

Yup !
Finest Kind !
When I was in college we all prayed for a gal who was into fellatio,
now that I'm married....
I'll just say that I'm EXTREMELY LUCKY !