Do You Mind

Media
My girlfriend does stuff to me all the time while I'm sleeping. Nearly all the time I'll eventually wake up while shes sucking my cock, then we move on to other things. But one night I was busy with work and stuff and skipped my sleep, by the time I was done it was 2PM and we already had tickets to see Star Wars Episode III on the day it came out at 4:30...so I skipped sleep again, saw the movie came home and passed out. The next day my girlfriend is like...so how was it? I say "It was a little slow in the beginning but the second half blew me away"...I was confused why she was upset and then I later found out that she gave me a BJ and fucked me while I was sleeping....it was the only time I stayed completely asleep, but thats only cause I went 26 hours or so without sleeping.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only remember one time waking up in the middle of the night and having sex. Usually if I wake up I can go right back to sleep but this one time (not at band camp) I stayed awake. I noticed that my girlfriend at the time was slightly restless and quiely asked if she was awake. She said yes. It was very common for me to have a raging hard-on when we slept together; I liked to tell her it was because she was so sexy!
We never said another word, but a slight movement of my hand along her waist was all that was needed to start a great middle of the night sex session. :loveya:

Often, I've gone to bed with a girlfriend with the intention of just sleeping, as it would be late, or we were too tired, etc., but lying in each others arms always gets me hard, and that hardness has about 50% track record of being rewarded with some maybe-we're-not-so-tired-after-all sex. :evilgrin:

Most often, it has been before we go to sleep sex, or after we wake in the morning sex, sometimes both. :) I enjoyed that the best!

LapDog :p :9 :p

zgirl248: Just roll me over and get to work, big boy!!!

Bb luv

1st Like
Media
Gone to sleep with my bf's cock inside me some nights and woke up with his cock still hard inside me...which kinda feels good to wake up and ready to be fucked when he's up...he even sometimes fucked me in my sleep and I wake up right when he's gonna cum (blush). Basically, I don't get much sleep to begin with.
Does anybody else have a horny bf or is mine a rare breed?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Bb luv@Aug 11 2005, 12:22 PM
Gone to sleep with my bf's cock inside me some nights and woke up with his cock still hard inside me.
[post=334490]Quoted post[/post]​

Is he well hung? Were you aware when he put it in, or did he sneek it in? :evilgrin:

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like my beauty sleep but I don't mind being woken up for sex, as long as I don't have to do anything! I've done the same to my man, he'll wake up to me riding him or sucking his dick. It's easier when he has a morning hard-on.

loser_emo_kid

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me put it this way: being summer and all, normally i would wake up at about 2 in the afternoon. My friend called me yesterday and said her parents were going to be gone today. Woke up at 8 this morning. I woke up 6 hours early for sex.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm, well, I would hope it would depend on when/how the waking up happens. I can see that some of you guys don't want to be snapped out of a heavy REM cycle at 3:30am for some nookie, but I used to love waking my ex-bf up in the morning by slipping under the comforter and kissing down his chest and abs and... :9

I am sure other ladies here have also had that strange sensation of being sound asleep and waking up slowly when you realize something is poking you in the small of your back. :yoiks:

Bb luv

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by alleyblu@Aug 11 2005, 05:40 AM
Is he well hung? Were you aware when he put it in, or did he sneek it in? :evilgrin:
[post=334496]Quoted post[/post]​

8 x 3 and he mostly puts it in me while I'm awake, sometimes I snuggle up to him and in the morning, I find myself on my stomach with him on top of me snoring. I don't know how he does it, guess he waits till i'm asleep or something.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by SurferGirlCA@Aug 11 2005, 11:13 PM
I am sure other ladies here have also had that strange sensation of being sound asleep and waking up slowly when you realize something is poking you in the small of your back. :yoiks:
[post=334767]Quoted post[/post]​

Guilty! (as the poker ;) )

LapDog :p

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have pretty bad insomnia. Since I was 10 years old I've been pretty much unable to enjoy a full night's sleep, I consider it an accomplishment to make it four hours without waking up. My girlfriend is also an insomniac. We also don't get to see each other all that often as my college is about 300 miles from her. I know I get bored when I'm awake, in bed with nothing to do, and she's told me she's the same way.

In short: two horny insomniacs in the same bed. Somebody is going to be waking somebody up for a little action at one point or another. I can't say I've ever felt bad about someone wanting me.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I first started dating my boyfriend, we would fall asleep spooning which I love then I would be woken up by his cock trying to make way up my butt, unexpected but nice, really nice....fast forward 5 years, sometimes I love it other times it's "doesn't that thing ever go down".